What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's entertaining, enlightening, to read through many years of threads sometimes. Just wish some people would come back and update, give a glowing review of health and happiness, would love to read those stories. There are some truly miserable souls passing through. But sometimes I wonder if some are just passing through a phase and can get on with it. Some are here to make other people miserable because they are, oh yes.

I kind of wish that life was like an 80s video game. Have a first clueless attempt relying solely on instinct, mess everything up, insert another coin and try again applying what you learned in the previous run. Rinse and repeat until you succeed.

I kind of wish that life was like an 80s video game. Have a first clueless attempt relying solely on instinct, mess everything up, insert another coin and try again applying what you learned in the previous run. Rinse and repeat until you succeed.

You and me both. I was thinking a similar thing lately. I already wish I could have a second life, cause I feel like I pretty well totaled mine - that is, if it was ever even possible for me to do anything with my life at all.

But I feel like I could get it right, if only I could get a do-over.

I have phases of disappearance. For me, it's never long lasting. A couple of days, maybe a week or two. Typically just jump in the car, off out into the further countryside, away from folks here, and just enjoying nature.

what's your plan/ideal?
That sounds like freedom! Do you bring your dog along as well on those trips?
I can't take off hiking just yet, so plan is to take a digital detox, limit online time
I could say the same, however, I don't want it to pass. I miss my daft solitude.
there's something comforting in solitude isn't it?

That sounds like freedom! Do you bring your dog along as well on those trips?
I can't take off hiking just yet, so plan is to take a digital detox, limit online time

there's something comforting in solitude isn't it?
What more does anyone need.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220117-114846_kindlephoto-271143606.png
    Screenshot_20220117-114846_kindlephoto-271143606.png
    968 KB · Views: 5
Until recently i played video games to escape reality. Now i can't do it anymore. Lost interest. Can't do it even if i force myself.

Ignorance is bliss. I wish I was ignorant again. Maybe I can unlearn all that I've learned and blindly followers others as I did in my youth.

That's everyone around me and it affects my life. You absolutely don't want to be ignorant. It's just wrong. I did the same in my youth and even adult years. I don't follow anymore. No longer ignorant.

Latest posts

Back