What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just have read: to buy a 1-room app in Moscow you need a salary about 1350$/month, a 20% down payment and 25 years mortgage. Median salary in my city is less then 800$/month guess it's not over 1000$ in Moscow. Are they kidding?
I whonder why the property costs so much. It raised the last few years almost 50%. The rent prices are also very high, for me it would be the same as my mortage payment.
And yeap I know why, because they give a'family mortgage" just a few %(while the ordianry is about 10) with a down payment also a few%, and some money people can use for a down payment. So a lot of families who have nothing take this opportunity and get a mortgage for 30 years. An economic buble. If the prcies goes down as they should be it will explode. Why do the do it? (yeap I know, they want new people by a low price).

I see no future, it's so hopeless.

Sad because I found out no more Final Space, and about how insanely tired I am but unable to sleep. Also thinking I made a mistake by deleting my discord temporarily but no one seemed to notice or care so kinda confused and all over the place.

Just have read: to buy a 1-room app in Moscow you need a salary about 1350$/month, a 20% down payment and 25 years mortgage. Median salary in my city is less then 800$/month guess it's not over 1000$ in Moscow. Are they kidding?
I whonder why the property costs so much. It raised the last few years almost 50%. The rent prices are also very high, for me it would be the same as my mortage payment.
And yeap I know why, because they give a'family mortgage" just a few %(while the ordianry is about 10) with a down payment also a few%, and some money people can use for a down payment. So a lot of families who have nothing take this opportunity and get a mortgage for 30 years. An economic buble. If the prcies goes down as they should be it will explode. Why do the do it? (yeap I know, they want new people by a low price).

I see no future, it's so hopeless.

Same in the states. Real estate prices are insane for homes and rentals. I can't wait to stop paying rent. It's not even worth it here. Old 1 bedroom apartment $1700-2000+, brand new or recently built $2300-3000+. Garbage quality, tons of unnecessary amenities.

Last edited:
2+2=4 - Why do people have to be so ******* loud? - Coding is super frustrating sometimes. - I need to go to the store. - Why am I typing this crap? - Time to go. - But, I just feel like staying here.

Latest posts

Back