What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss IMDb.

All the time.
The way it used to be. With forums.
Never played much on the controversial boards but loved spending time on the movie forum. Watching a movie and talking about it with people from all over the world. Staying up for the old Twilight Zone marathon on the sci fi channel and discussing episodes during the airing. It was connecting, watching something like that together. Even at a distance.
I've looked but just haven't found a substitute for how good that place was.

I miss IMDb.

All the time.
The way it used to be. With forums.
Never played much on the controversial boards but loved spending time on the movie forum. Watching a movie and talking about it with people from all over the world. Staying up for the old Twilight Zone marathon on the sci fi channel and discussing episodes during the airing. It was connecting, watching something like that together. Even at a distance.
I've looked but just haven't found a substitute for how good that place was.
I didn't know this was a thing, but it sounds like it was pretty great!

I should be asleep. Currently the dog is fidgeting, cleaning herself, and chewing her claws. It's somehow, so damned noisy.

I felt something move in my belly!! Omg... at first I was like... Jesus.. is that you?? Then I was like oh nooo must be gas. It feels sooo weird, I feel like I have something in my belly like... ugh wtf is that.

I felt something move in my belly!! Omg... at first I was like... Jesus.. is that you?? Then I was like oh nooo must be gas. It feels sooo weird, I feel like I have something in my belly like... ugh wtf is that.
Wow! I guess my dreams at night are WAY more real then I thought. Where should I send the child support checks? Ha! Ha!

Now, am I strong enough this time, or is it another opening prelude to a suicidal crises?
Let me choose the music: Chopin's prelude Nr.4 in E minor. The last part, when the music fades away slowly, the fatality. The silence chords in the end. Fits perfect. Gives me a place to be.
Before I got rheumatoid arthritis in my hands, I had this feelings in my fingers how to play, I loved to play it, I played it well. I miss these days, in which a piano was all I needed.

Latest posts

Back