What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a shovel. Dig a deeper hole, boy, dig a deeper hole.

All I'm thinking, the whole time he's ranting about himself is, I wonder if there's any of that barley soup left. I'd like to be alone now.

People let me down again, big time. Luckily, I still have some bananas around. They are always there for me.

What my mom did,took my oldest nephew out to get his ears pierced and bought him his first pair of 4 inch heels.His birthday now 16 and my mom is also supportive of his crossdressing.

So my dad couldn't plug my tire, so now I have the **** donut on my car and he tells me I need new tires....yeah, because it's right after Christmas and my single mother bank account is totally going to allow that. I suppose I'll have to use the ******* credit card....

So my dad couldn't plug my tire, so now I have the **** donut on my car and he tells me I need new tires....yeah, because it's right after Christmas and my single mother bank account is totally going to allow that. I suppose I'll have to use the ******* credit card....
I still remove, repair, and reinstall my car / truck tires on the rims myself using hand tools. I even have an old school bubble balancer that works way better then the new spin balancers at the tire shops to balance my wheels. If you were my girlfriend you'd be good to go ... well, as far as tires go any way. ;)

I think I really hate my neighborhood. No, that's not true. I like my neighborhood. I went on another long bicycle ride today and visited like 5 different parks. It's my neighbors. They are all inconsiderate loud entitled ********. Is there any where to go where people are considerate of each other any more? I don't remember it being like this say even 15 years ago.

I think I really hate my neighborhood. No, that's not true. I like my neighborhood. I went on another long bicycle ride today and visited like 5 different parks. It's my neighbors. They are all inconsiderate loud entitled ********. Is there any where to go where people are considerate of each other any more? I don't remember it being like this say even 15 years ago.

I seek out places to live based on how quiet, tolerant, live-and-let-live the people are in the area. After the appeal of nature, of course.
I'd probably stay away from coastlines for that reason, if I weren't so in love with the sea.
I live on an island now and the people around are pretty darn quiet and respectful. You don't move to an island without wanting some peace and quiet and simple living.

I really need a good laugh, and different conversation. I feel like I'm in a Groundhog day of stress, and desperately just need some distraction from it.

Getting stopped by a police officer that never asked me about my age.Stopped me for speeding and gave me a warning.Seen I look like a 10 year old girl and cooperated giving him my driver's license,registration and insurance slip.He was nice to me and said thanks for cooperating and telling the truth

Latest posts

Back