What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You ever have a random thought pop into your head, and that thought leads to something else, and so on and before you know it, you're missing someone desperately who is sadly gone? That's today. Missing my mum something fierce and it all started with a random thought about a Julie Walters movie.

You ever have a random thought pop into your head, and that thought leads to something else, and so on and before you know it, you're missing someone desperately who is sadly gone? That's today. Missing my mum something fierce and it all started with a random thought about a Julie Walters movie.
Hugs I have been there and it hits you like a brick all over again.

Seeing I will have good employees at the towing yard I bought out.Rode with one of the tow truck drivers on a couple,saw he did a good job and told him this.Take over next week Monday.

Why do people have to take the piss out of others values. I don't like yours but I don't say make fun of you for it.

I have more friends and casual acquaintances than I have ever had... and yet I feel totally alone.

Arrggghh! The Twinings Tea Canada online store is closing!! WTF?! I finally find a source for most of the tea I like all in one place and they shut the darn site down! :(:(:(:mad:

Arrggghh! The Twinings Tea Canada online store is closing!! WTF?! I finally find a source for most of the tea I like all in one place and they shut the darn site down! :(:(:(:mad:
Find a trustworthy UK person and have them package a bunch and send it to you listed as having zero value?

Find a trustworthy UK person and have them package a bunch and send it to you listed as having zero value?
Such as yourself? :unsure: :)
It's OK - thanks for the offer, but I do know another Twinings tea aficionado can who send me all the tea I want. Just frustrating to go to place an order today and find the store closed. Especially when the U.S. version is still open. What does Twinings have against us Canadians?!

It's OK - thanks for the offer, but I do know another Twinings tea aficionado can who send me all the tea I want. Just frustrating to go to place an order today and find the store closed. Especially when the U.S. version is still open. What does Twinings have against us Canadians?!
Such as me? lol But yeah, I have no problem sending you what you need....but wait....where will I get Creamy Vanilla Earl Grey?! :cry:

Such as me? lol But yeah, I have no problem sending you what you need....but wait....where will I get Creamy Vanilla Earl Grey?! :cry:
It might be you, yeah. . . 😁 You're in luck - I just checked my local Canada Safeway grocery store - Creamy Vanilla Earl Grey in stock!!! Yay!! It's even on sale right now. So if you're in need, let me know.

I was kinda considering it, yeah :D

You'd think if Twinings were going to have a problem with anyone it would be the Americans...

I'm not looking forward to later.

Also in other thoughts I wonder if the Street Party will happen? Asking to organise one with a few days to spare with no decorations left in the shops. I'm going to have to go find out and see if I need to move my car.

Just another person who ended up being kinda full of honeysuckle...

(Not connected to this forum)

Latest posts

Back