What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kids can sure be little honeysuckle heads sometimes.

iu

Why did I put forward this project? Now I have to do it now they took me up on it
Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Well, on the plus side, it makes you look like a go-getter and a person with ideas for how to improve things, so that is good.

But, on the minus side, yeah, it's more work. Sometimes it's hard because it's like, you want to engage, want to come up with ideas. But it would be better to just say nothing. It's hard when you want to be honest, but you have to be strategic in day-to-day conversations.

My recovery from my breast augmentation redone,went good and sore which will be a couple days.Recovering is going good,follow up is next week

Why are traffic jams so tiring, it was also my first since before Covid? At least I don't have to make up the 2 hours I was late for work.

Well, on the plus side, it makes you look like a go-getter and a person with ideas for how to improve things, so that is good.

But, on the minus side, yeah, it's more work. Sometimes it's hard because it's like, you want to engage, want to come up with ideas. But it would be better to just say nothing. It's hard when you want to be honest, but you have to be strategic in day-to-day conversations.
It's not too bad now I've thought about it. I'm really lucky I have a really great boss she is so appreciative of me and my contributions to making our department the best it can be.

Plus the work I can't do during my normal hours so I'm going to get overtime over the summer to do this, and it fits in well time wise and could do with the extra money. So I was moaning about nothing really lol.

Hope you're OK? :)

My dad got me out and went out for lunch.Even liked what he said about me,said I was once his son that became a beautiful daughter.

My friends Carrie,Gretchen,Marissa and I meeting up with a former classmate that bullied us back in middle school last night.He actually had the change of heart and apologized to us for what he did to us.We forgave him and told him we now live and dress as female now since the age of 19.

No one ever surprises me. They all act exactly as I know they will. I can predict whole sequence of conversations, reactions, actions, and outcomes. It never fails, people always act according to their values, right down to the words, intonation, or silences they use. Hopefuly someday this will change, I know it's coming💓

Just sitting here listening to music I discovered maybe in 2010 or 2011 or so...I spent a lot of time just going through bands' entire discographies, looking for new stuff I'd like.

It was around then that I also discovered High Existence, and with it, a sense of possibility. A few years before that, I'd given up on life because I was convinced that Peak Oil conspiracy theories I'd discovered online were true, but that was finally starting to fade away. And I'd just left the office job that made me feel so bleak about life. Then I found HE and people were saying all kinds of things, from psychedelic trip reports, theories on aliens and dreams and other dimensions, sharing creative projects people had made, and topics about the ego, like your personality, and everything you think is negative about you, all the limits you think you have, is all just a story you told yourself and that you might be capable of so much more. For a little while, I actually started to feel hopeful.

Too bad it didn't last, along with the rest of it. I'm even nostalgic for the early 2010s now.

Making a mom of twin daughters happy yesterday.Went to a LGBT festival and met a mom of 16 year old twin daughters whom are fulltime crossdressers.Mom is supportive and dad let them down.3 of my friends whom are also fulltime crossdressers and I told them they have support from us too.Their mom was happy to hear this and we got a hug from us.We love giving back and taking them on shopping trip sometime

Latest posts

Back