What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the sun burns out in a few billion years, will any of this have mattered? Or will it be as though we never existed?

That is, unless technological advances enable universal control or even something like ascension into some other dimension or whatever, assuming it exists.

Lately I've been thinking about my brother and missing him. I know it's a heavy topic but he committed suicide back in 2019 and this is why honestly why I haven't I haven't been on here. It's just hard to talk to people sometimes and I hate to bother people when it comes to my problems.

When the sun burns out in a few billion years, will any of this have mattered? Or will it be as though we never existed?

That is, unless technological advances enable universal control or even something like ascension into some other dimension or whatever, assuming it exists.
There are thousands of other stars with planets orbiting them. Surely in a few billion years, we will have the technology to get to one of them.

Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008

- Robin
-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!
AIDS.

This whole place is turning into a ******* joke....
Oh come on love! That's why they put on an ignore AND a report button. Much more creative and intelligent morons have graced these pages in the past, if we stopped to give them the time of day every time, we wouldn't do anything else. He's happy flattering hos unimportant ego, let him.

Remember a few years ago, that weird couple that formed and when they left, the girl wrote a page of insults? Now THAT was creative 😉

Oh come on love! That's why they put on an ignore AND a report button. Much more creative and intelligent morons have graced these pages in the past, if we stopped to give them the time of day every time, we wouldn't do anything else. He's happy flattering hos unimportant ego, let him.

Remember a few years ago, that weird couple that formed and when they left, the girl wrote a page of insults? Now THAT was creative 😉

So....how's your walrus doing? lol

I'm digging girl across the street a lot, but I'm starting to notice more and more of her belongings/possessions being left around my house. I'm not feeling the possible implications at all.

There are thousands of other stars with planets orbiting them. Surely in a few billion years, we will have the technology to get to one of them.
We don't know that, despite sci-fi warp drive, hyperdrive, FTL, etc. It may simply be physically impossible to conquer such distances. At least this would explain why no aliens seem to have visited us, even the vastly superior ones that must exist somewhere. (I know some people have seen aliens, but I also see a lot of things after three or four stiff ones.) Time travel might illustrate this as well: If it were possible, we would've seen something by now! Note that "now" essentially means forever in this context.

So many people just running red lights than I have ever seen before.
I see a lot of people with their brights on at night as well, or what's as bright as brights. I have no idea why some recent cars have regular headlights as bright as brights. What gives? In particular, Tesla sucks on this front. I have also heard of GM recalling some of their models because the regular headlights were too bright, but I think these have been a minority.

This whole place is turning into a ******* joke....
Hey. How are you doing? You are still around and active for around a decade or more. It has been probably 4 years since i last checked in after hearing about Eve (2018?) from my second account from around 2012 (and my first account around 2008 or so.) How have you been (if you remember me)?

Hey. How are you doing? You are still around and active for around a decade or more. It has been probably 4 years since i last checked in after hearing about Eve (2018?) from my second account from around 2012 (and my first account around 2008 or so.) How have you been (if you remember me)?
Of course I remember you! I love when the old crew comes back for a visit. Yes, I'm still here, someone has to run the chat. Lol

I'm good. Busy as hell, but what do you expect of a single working mother, right? How are you? What made you pop in?

Latest posts

Back