What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course I remember you! I love when the old crew comes back for a visit. Yes, I'm still here, someone has to run the chat. Lol

I'm good. Busy as hell, but what do you expect of a single working mother, right? How are you? What made you pop in?
Hey, I appreciate you remembering me. Over a decade or so ago, you helped me and messaged me. I will never forget it. You are one of the few people; less then two hands of finger counting, I would track down and share the wealth if I won the lottery. Lol. It is something I would never forget. And, thanking you once again. :)

I could have predicted the answer: working hard as a single mother. Same as before and awesome you love your kids so much. 💘

I have had a lot of changes. My daughter is now 26.50 years old now. Wow! Anyway, since 2019, my entire [familyr] has died out without wills and what not except my daughter. I had to go through the court system to get guardianship and conservetorship of my grandmother, 91, until she passed away in January 2022 and both my dogs passed away in December, Jasmine age 17, and Sokar, age. 16.5 this 4th of July weekend. So, I guess, it made me think of our friend, Eve, and decided to pop in. Nothing in my life goes right except being at the same job for 24 years now in the same chair and eligible for retirement next year.

It was good hearing from you and glad you are still running the chat. I think you have done this for a long time now. Anyway, glad the some of the old crew are still here, but you and Eve were always special to me for helping me so much.

Oh, still single for a while now, but am ok with it. There has been too much going on in my life. Once again, thank you for showing compassion when I needed it the most. Raising a daughter by myself since one year of age was arduous; and in some ways, I am still raising her because of medical issues. Lol

Last edited:
Hey, I appreciate you remembering me. Over a decade or so ago, you helped me and messaged me. I will never forget it. You are one of the few people; less then two hands of finger counting, I would track down and share the wealth if I won the lottery. Lol. It is something I would never forget. And, thanking you once again. :)

I could have predicted the answer: working hard as a single mother. Same as before and awesome you love your kids so much. 💘

I have had a lot of changes. My daughter is now 26.50 years old now. Wow! Anyway, since 2019, my entire [familyr] has died out without wills and what not except my daughter. I had to go through the court system to get guardianship and conservetorship of my grandmother, 91, until she passed away in January 2022 and both my dogs passed away in December, Jasmine age 17, and Sokar, age. 16.5 this 4th of July weekend. So, I guess, it made me think of our friend, Eve, and decided to pop in. Nothing in my life goes right except being at the same job for 24 years now in the same chair and eligible for retirement next year.

It was good hearing from you and glad you are still running the chat. I think you have done this for a long time now. Anyway, glad the some of the old crew are still here, but you and Eve were always special to me for helping me so much.

Oh, still single for a while now, but am ok with it. There has been too much going on in my life. Once again, thank you for showing compassion when I needed it the most. Raising a daughter by myself since one year of age was arduous; and in some ways, I am still raising her because of medical issues. Lol

Aww, I'm always here for you if you need a shoulder. I do believe you helped me a few times as well.

I'm so sorry you went through all that in such a short time. Hopefully things are getting a little better now, though I can't imagine any of it has been easy for you.
26???? Where has the time gone. My oldest is about to be 21 and next year he graduates college. My youngest will be 15 and he's in a youth military program. It's crazy, isn't it? It's good your daughter has you looking out for her, like you always have.
I run across Eve's posts and feel sad. I still can't believe she's gone.

Going to do anything fun?
Sleeeeeep lol. Up the folks place as well. Now that I have a cell, 20 old girl friends want to meet up, so I'll likely spend one week half hung-over.
One old friend of mine wants to get hammered, she just left the father of her two kids. Ill have to keep an eye on her, make sure she doesn't go overboard. Nothing else much besides that. Xbox lol

Aww, I'm always here for you if you need a shoulder. I do believe you helped me a few times as well.

I'm so sorry you went through all that in such a short time. Hopefully things are getting a little better now, though I can't imagine any of it has been easy for you.
26???? Where has the time gone. My oldest is about to be 21 and next year he graduates college. My youngest will be 15 and he's in a youth military program. It's crazy, isn't it? It's good your daughter has you looking out for her, like you always have.
I run across Eve's posts and feel sad. I still can't believe she's gone.
Yes, for both of us, where has the time gone?

He is graduating college next year? "Hoe-Lee-Chit!" Congratulations mom! Heart🤍🖤🤍 I can remember some of our conversations and you did an awesome job! And the youngest is 15? More wow with where did the time go? I remember him being a toddler (with your first account? ) Lol.

Yeah, whenever I look and or come back, I look at her posts too. I think, if I remember correctly, she finally found her true love in life and had a car wreck? It makes me so sad especially thinking about her daughter and how she is doing as well. And I also looked for her sister, not naming names just in case and appears it has been around 4 years since she last posted, I think about her too and anonymously donated to the go fund me around 2018. It broke my heart. ❤

For me, and trying to do better consistently, I will remember all the positive experiences. I know that after something happened to my daughter that I went off the page here and deleted my first account, it showed me through tragedies that a person can become better. I stopped drinking after my first account here and been decade plus sober now. But, I am struggling now after hit, after hit, after hit to remain sober. (When I mess up in life,, I try to learn from it and do better but struggling with everything now.) And I guess, without realizing it, this is why I am here too now as well tonight.

Anyway, let's think positive and learn from everything and do better. After not drinking, while I was functional and never mean to anyone except having bad bouts on line possibly with my 1st account, I am ready for thinking more positively now. And once again, you just being there for me and responding to me tonight, prevented me from start drinking again after a decade. This is the power of online friendship that a lot doesn't recognize and how a. simple conversation with "with what are you thinking about" can help people. Thank you!

In layman's terms, the difference between mortgages and property tax, or rent costs is: Would you like to be skinned from the neck down, or the ankle up?

Tyson Fury has a reputation for being a bit of a bull-shitter but I agree with him on this video. Every society on Earth seems to be descending into becoming completely amoral. Even Jose Mourinho said in an interview that values are declining across the world and everyone knows it deep down.

If only the Jakarta method could be implemented across Western Nations. I am sick to my stomach of being lectured to by people calling me an ist, a phobe, an ism, whatever jargon they come up with next to browbeat people into silence.

The Jakarta Method: Washington's Anticommunist Crusade and the Mass Murder Program that Shaped Our World is a 2020 nonfiction book by American journalist and author Vincent Bevins.

If I as a straight man, don't want to have sex with a Transgender I will be labelled as a transphobe. Obviously where this is going is straight men are going to be coerced into having sex with Transgenders i.e. Transgenders have the right to have non-consensual sex with straight men...... there used to a be a word for that.... I'm having trouble recalling it for some reason.... OH YEAH ! ITS CALLED RAPE. So according to the far left Transgender "women" have the right to go around raping straight men who refuse to have sex with them. There is a video of Jazz Jenning laying down the law to straight men, with 8 rules straight men must follow when they are around Transgenders.

Maybe next the Liberals will say that if a straight guy doesn't want to have sex with a homosexual he must be some kind of homophobe i.e gays have the right to coerce straight men into sex i.e. Rape them. Remember Gender is a "Social construct" so technically according to that logic why does a man who is transgender need any kind of hormone replacement or genital surgery whatsoever, according to that logic a man can just wake up one day and say he's a woman (no surgery, no hormone replacement or anything) and if a lesbian doesn't want to have sex with him, he can just call her a transphobe, and just go and rape her. Because of course, him being transgender he is obviously close to the top of the oppression hierarchy and that gives him near total carte-blanche to do whatever he wants; because he is so oppressed of course.

There are groups pushing for MAPs (Minor attracted persons) i.e. pedophiles. to be given the right to have their way with children. The Western Nations are becoming utterly depraved. That's another movement to further oppressed people's rights. According to a considerable number of left wing activists these days. Pedophiles are an oppressed group and their rights need to be protected. What on earth, does anyone with an iota of common sense think that drag queens doing their filthy stuff in front of kids was about in the first place.

There are groups pushing for MAPs (Minor attracted persons) i.e. pedophiles. to be given the right to have their way with children. The Western Nations are becoming utterly depraved. That's another movement to further oppressed people's rights. According to a considerable number of left wing activists these days. Pedophiles are an oppressed group and their rights need to be protected. What on earth, does anyone with an iota of common sense think that drag queens doing their filthy stuff in front of kids was about in the first place.
Wow.
That's has to be the most wasted time I've ever spent reading anything on this forum.

Latest posts

Back