What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigh. . . Yet another annoying business-related buzzword that my boss constantly uses to add to my list: the socials. At least I can amuse myself during our long, boring meetings by keeping a tally on how many times he uses terms like 'deep dive', 'drill down' and now 'the socials' in a single meeting. :rolleyes: :unsure:

I don't mind you borrowing my car or stealing my eyeliner ( yeah I know it's you ) but having the cheek to put my vinyl in alphabetical order could be a deal breaker

You piss me the f$%k off. You really get a kick out of doing that and it makes me sick how smug you are about it.

When you're a kid the sound of a brewing coffee pot is the sound of tastiness coming.
When you're an adult the sound of a brewing coffee pot is the sound of consciousness coming.

The post office sure has raised their rates. I don't know how people are making any money selling items on EBay. Well, unless they just sell items through Amazon as if they are selling the items themselves in order to make a few dollars.

I'm thinking, one hour before work, that it's time to play the game...😈
Okay, this comment would've been more epic if I could find a way to linknthe HHH vid from youtube, but it ain't working on this **** phone. ☺️

I’m thinking I haven’t had more than 2 hrs of uninterrupted sleep in a week now and I was looking forward to melting into my bed tonight only to be told that I was going to have to stay at work until 8 tomorrow morning after being here since 8 this morning. I just want sleep.

I’m thinking I haven’t had more than 2 hrs of uninterrupted sleep in a week now and I was looking forward to melting into my bed tonight only to be told that I was going to have to stay at work until 8 tomorrow morning after being here since 8 this morning. I just want sleep.

I'm sorry. That really sucks. I got plenty of sleep last night and I still took a 1.5 nap this afternoon. Maybe I stole your sleep time.

Studying Stoicism and Buddhism in philosophy is a bit like finding out the reason you're having such a hard time digging is because you've been holding the shovel upside down for years without realizing it. 😂:)

Studying Stoicism and Buddhism in philosophy is a bit like finding out the reason you're having such a hard time digging is because you've been holding the shovel upside down for years without realizing it. 😂:)
they are interesting belief systems Stoicism was very interesting philosophy by Zeno of Citium who was fascinated with Socrates a well-known Greek Philosopher from 470-339 BC Stoicism is the teaching of virtue, tolerance and self-control. Now I have not studied Buddhism in its entirety since there are so many variations of Buddhism which one are you currently studying Nox?

I'm thinking about how I'm going to finish a 14-hour audio book answer very slowly and in bite size pieces lol :D

Last edited:
I’m thinking I had a 2 hour nap last night around 10:30, I have my coffee and I’m about to enjoy a soccer/football match until I get to go home from being at work for 24 hours straight.

I’m thinking I had a 2 hour nap last night around 10:30, I have my coffee and I’m about to enjoy a soccer/football match until I get to go home from being at work for 24 hours straight.
you are superhuman, keep on trucking along I hope you have a wonderful day.

they are interesting belief systems Stoicism was very interesting philosophy by Zeno of Citium who was fascinated with Socrates a well-known Greek Philosopher from 470-339 BC Stoicism is the teaching of virtue, tolerance and self-control. Now I have not studied Buddhism in its entirety since there are so many variations of Buddhism which one are you currently studying Nox?

Vajrayana. Although, yes, it is very large. The three things I put off studying in my youth were Hinduism, Buddhism, and Taoism/Daoism, all of which were mainly due to their enormous intimidating size and density. Research is mostly a cheap hobby of mine, which works very well in my advantage as a minimum wage worker in low class America. The more unplugged I am from all of the modern materialistic advancements the more money I can save and the more money I can save, the more I can keep affording my necessities, which are progressively becoming the only things that matter to me in longevity.

Vajrayana. Although, yes, it is very large. The three things I put off studying in my youth were Hinduism, Buddhism, and Taoism/Daoism, all of which were mainly due to their enormous intimidating size and density. Research is mostly a cheap hobby of mine, which works very well in my advantage as a minimum wage worker in low class America. The more unplugged I am from all of the modern materialistic advancements the more money I can save and the more money I can save, the more I can keep affording my necessities, which are progressively becoming the only things that matter to me in longevity.
I am also studying these things though like you said they are vast and diverse topics beliefs I have all these topics in the (things that make you think) thread I have which I am currently studying though I started my research in Ancient Egypt with a bit of ancient history in dead languages and civilizations.

Loneliness gets me again
I'm sorry that you are feeling this way If you ever want to talk or need someone to listen to you feel free to reach out. I love to converse it is up to you (you don't have to) I wish you a good day and I hope that your feeling of loneliness will go away in time.

Latest posts

Back