What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ego took a huge hit today, now I can deal with that in a healthy or unhealthy way its up to me, its my choice, I have complete control…. 😇 funny… I almost believed myself for a second 🙃😒

My ego took a huge hit today, now I can deal with that in a healthy or unhealthy way its up to me, its my choice, I have complete control…. 😇 funny… I almost believed myself for a second 🙃😒
If it made you question yourself, maybe it is an opportunity to improve. If not, why let it bother you?

We really do have control over how we allow things to upset us.

I hate going through those periods where I don't gave the motivation to do anything. Just existing feel like effort.
I have been feeling like that lately. It is confusing because I have things I want to do but I rarely accomplish much. The things I do muster the energy to do just leave me unsatisfied and kind of numb. I was sick last week and it was as though I was relieved I was sick because at least I had a reason to not put forth any effort. Maybe it will pass soon? How long does it last for you usually?

I have been feeling like that lately. It is confusing because I have things I want to do but I rarely accomplish much. The things I do muster the energy to do just leave me unsatisfied and kind of numb. I was sick last week and it was as though I was relieved I was sick because at least I had a reason to not put forth any effort. Maybe it will pass soon? How long does it last for you usually?
I'm currently not 100%, too. But it tends to happen a few times a year, some people think it's the change in seasons, but I like it when Winter starts to creep in.

I'm not sure how long it lasts, I try not to focus on it too much. Besides, for stuff I have to do I kind of go into an automatic mode and time just seems to pass by. It sounds more sad than it is, lol.

Holy cats! I’m getting old. I went to see this movie, Gone in 60 Seconds”, in Oak Park IL with a fireman in training when I was 21. He had a crotch rocket and I was so excited because I didn’t have to wear a helmet. Stupid girl that I was!

You dont wanna watcch a disney movie 😱😅 okay okay lemme stop 🤣🙈✨
Some of the newer ones are good. But, to be honest, I like the feel of the older hand drawn animations. I also appreciate them more because I know just how much effort those took to make.
But, the original Disney Beauty and the Beast is perfect! There was no need to remake it. It shows a complete lack of creativity which Disney should never allow to happen, ever.

How I'd like to talk to someone, but I don't want to talk to anyone. I guess the feeling stems from me knowing that I can't talk to the one person I know I always would talk to, regardless of absolutely anything else. I didn't realize just how much we did talk.

Because of reading these posts, now I am thinking of the Little Mermaid bedsheets I had as a child, on my pink canopy bed.

Me as a child:

66330c74b2340958eb21cb58c8483ac0--ariel-meme-ariel-ariel.jpg

The fact that this is also still me as an adult is besides the humorous point of this post. 😂

Latest posts

Back