What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Cool black hair edit. What made you want to visit us on the darkside? :devilish:
Sadly... (for me only looks hot on everyone else in my opinion lol) I naturally belong to the dark side lmao no idea how to embrace it... I think I have all of 4 pics with black hair rest.. every colour under the sun lmao

Sadly... (for me only looks hot on everyone else in my opinion lol) I naturally belong to the dark side lmao no idea how to embrace it... I think I have all of 4 pics with black hair rest.. every colour under the sun lmao
I'm the opposite. I've had bleached blonde hair once.. never quite felt like myself with it.. I learned to except that I am meant to have dark hair. Preferably jet black.

I'm the opposite. I've had bleached blonde hair once.. never quite felt like myself with it.. I learned to except that I am meant to have dark hair. Preferably jet black.
Omg no wayyy, but it deffo suits ya, even a dark brown looks amazing on you, as for me I feel sooo insecure with my natural hair colour lol Ugh where's a fairy to magic me into a hot blonde, please and thanks lmao actually I need a man for this... Genie? is there a genie in the forums? No.... Ugh... fair enough.

Ouch. I need to borrow a lawnmower so I can chop these legs off.
And that kid is lucky to be my nephew. Last thing spent their time waking me up ended up dead.

Omg no wayyy, but it deffo suits ya, even a dark brown looks amazing on you, as for me I feel sooo insecure with my natural hair colour lol Ugh where's a fairy to magic me into a hot blonde, please and thanks lmao actually I need a man for this... Genie? is there a genie in the forums? No.... Ugh... fair enough.
Pretty black hair that's really shiny looks awesome!

Latest posts

Back