What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting sick of my overthinking. Let's hope it gives me the heart attack i crave :tear:
What I've witnessed with heart attacks it is extremely painful and most likely with a young person they can repair the damage. Then you'd just be a young over thinking person with a scar but they do give you a little pillow to take home. My sons uncle is 36, he's had 3 heart attacks and now has a pacemaker. Just saying...it'd make more sense to wish for a brain aneurysm.

What I've witnessed with heart attacks it is extremely painful and most likely with a young person they can repair the damage. Then you'd just be a young over thinking person with a scar but they do give you a little pillow to take home. My sons uncle is 36, he's had 3 heart attacks and now has a pacemaker. Just saying...it'd make more sense to wish for a brain aneurysm.
My grandad had 8 and that was the one that finished him off in the end I recall. Of course a fast way to die is better than suffering

Latest posts

Back