What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knock on wood but I haven't had a cold in a long time. I generally get them only rarely.
I don't know if my immune system is good, or if it's just that I don't go anywhere and expose myself to germs, and no one around me does either, and that when I DO eventually get exposed to germs, my immune system won't be that strong because it hasn't fought anything in a long time, and I will be knocked on my ass.

I hope it's the former.

I eat half. My strength comes from knowing the other half will be my cold pizza breakfast. You have to lock on to that motivation and reap its rewards.
The only way it works for me is in I cut it in half and put it in the frig right away. If the entire thing ends up on my plate I will eat the entire thing. It's a work in progress. Ha! ha!

The only way it works for me is in I cut it in half and put it in the frig right away. If the entire thing ends up on my plate I will eat the entire thing. It's a work in progress. Ha! ha!
I think you can bring a piece of that pizza over for me. I wouldn't want you to get sick.

I want more than any thinking to say what I’m thinking. Problem with that is some things are better left unsaid. It gets all clogged in my ******* head and I can’t act on anything. I’m ******* caged in like an animal. I just want to be free to be me. I’ve said this to them and they just won’t let me be.

I want more than any thinking to say what I’m thinking. Problem with that is some things are better left unsaid. It gets all clogged in my ******* head and I can’t act on anything. I’m ******* caged in like an animal. I just want to be free to be me. I’ve said this to them and they just won’t let me be.
Maybe you could try breaking out into song:

If they still don't understand then you have my permission to shoot them in the head. Ha! Ha!

I think the cat can tell time. Dinner is at 4:30. At precisely that time she starts begging. **** cat is probably hiding a Rolex somewhere.

I absolutely believe my dog can also tell time. Most days at exactly 5 on the dot, she's whining, and the thing is, she adjusts to the daylights saving time.

What I'm thinking now is the clear fact that I didn't realize how much I'd actually miss talking to someone every day. I don't know if it's a part of me shutting down, but I don't want to bother talking to anyone right now. I don't want to talk about my day. I don't want to hear about anyone else's day. I don't want to fall into small talk just for the fresia of it. I'd rather not talk. I'd rather not be bothered, and I'd rather not bother anyone. Not having that person you actually don't mind talking to has tunneled a hole in my heart.

Anytime I come up with a question that I can't find an answer to online, the fourth wall breaks, and I can't decide if I'm proud of my question or mad that nobody else is searching for the answer. :unsure:

Whether I should take the Whitestone or Triboro bridge an hour from now when I make my monthly cemetery visit.

If your beloved ones are busy with their lifes and you're just sitting there and not been able to do something productive.

Latest posts

Back