What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, there's this movie coming out called Megan, about a living A.I. doll (who eerily looks like the Olson twins in their early 20's) also, looks like all the females with 5 pounds of foundation and the 9 filters. I guess it basically is just looking at a creepy Instagram 8 year old killer robot. fresia, I hope that's not the newest trend in memes. It will be. I won't be the one to make them, I have no idea how that honeysuckle works. I shouldn't always type what I'm thinking. Eh. It's the internet, there's always a crackpot.

Just checking out the websites on which I comment, and psyching myself up to get in all my planned exercise before commuting to the office (I only go in twice a week these days).

Killing time by reading about the Kanye West debacle (more than I should - I know better than to waste my time on celebrity crap, and attention-seekers, famous or not).

But it's made me think: I don't understand the sneakerhead/hypebeast subculture in general. Like Supreme and all that. I see it, I know it costs a lot, but that doesn't do anything for me. It doesn't stir up any feelings in me, it's just "eh". I guess it just isn't my style.

I don't know, I guess there are folks who don't understand what I collect either, but still. I can understand having a few pairs of shoes you like, but boxes and boxes of sneakers, most of which never get worn? I don't get it
Its the Carrie Bradshaw syndrome or something like it at least.
I collect rocks because somehow my brain saw something that resembled something else. I would collect clouds but I haven't figured that one out.

Speaking of mason jars I was at a restaurant not long ago and they brought our tea out in a **** mason jar. I asked could I have a drinking glass and they come back with a tiny plastic cup. This was a "trendy" place my sister liked. So, Its not cool for me to wear t-shirts with holes but it is cool to drink out of a jar...really? Then I paid 14 bucks for a chicken salad sandwich that was on a hard ass roll the size of a toddlers fist.

Speaking of mason jars I was at a restaurant not long ago and they brought our tea out in a **** mason jar. I asked could I have a drinking glass and they come back with a tiny plastic cup. This was a "trendy" place my sister liked. So, Its not cool for me to wear t-shirts with holes but it is cool to drink out of a jar...really? Then I paid 14 bucks for a chicken salad sandwich that was on a hard ass roll the size of a toddlers fist.
I ate at that place in another state. Mason jar drinking glass. Looked cool, (I'm into olden day stuff) but it wasn't really practical with a beard. Dribble dribble.

Someone thought the idea was so great they put a handle on it.

1670946171142.jpeg

I ate at that place in another state. Mason jar drinking glass. Looked cool, (I'm into olden day stuff) but it wasn't really practical with a beard. Dribble dribble.

Someone thought the idea was so great they put a handle on it.

View attachment 6493
Nope...next it'll be cool to drink out of jelly jars. Im just saying these people that fall into these trends are the same ones that would turn their noses up if they went to someone's house and all they had was a jar to drink out of.

Why did I not just go and get my shopping over with yesterday? Oh yes that's it. But now its raining sideways and people tend to drive 20 below the speed limit when the water falls down add some wind in the mix its like a bumper car arena around here. Should I stay or should I go.....shake shake shake...magic 8Ball says "Ask again later" it's always tease tease tease.

I'll be happy when the moderate weather returns

I hear that.
I'm finding that as I get older, I'm liking the moderate seasons - Spring and Fall - more than the extreme seasons, Summer and Winter. The intense heat or cold is just too much. I like it somewhere between sweater weather, and still being able to go for a walk at night in shorts. Warm enough to be comfortable, but before/after the humidity.

In other news:

here I am just trying to figure things out and keep my mind clear, when I scroll through my FB only to find it suggests a page where this super curvy, thick girl poses with her own muscle cars - just my kind of car type, just my kind of body type.

Arrgh Facebook why are you trying to mess me up like that! 😍🔨🥴

Last edited:
Just wondering why people do something and act like it never happened. Luckily for me all my hope evaporated long ago so i didn't need to dwell on it.

Just wondering why people do something and act like it never happened. Luckily for me all my hope evaporated long ago so i didn't need to dwell on it.
I think alot of people do that to varying degrees. It's easier for them to blank things out. Then they can create whatever new memories they want to replace them even if they are false memories.

I think alot of people do that to varying degrees. It's easier for them to blank things out. Then they can create whatever new memories they want to replace them even if they are false memories.
100% honesty would suit me down to the ground, instead of doing something and then pretending it didn't even happen. It's quite a bizarre thing to do but that's just my opinion.

Latest posts

Back