What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100% honesty would suit me down to the ground, instead of doing something and then pretending it didn't even happen. It's quite a bizarre thing to do but that's just my opinion.
I totally agree. I remember the good things and the bad things that I have done. I still feel shame for some of the bad things. I don't dwell on it. But, it reminds me not to do them again.

I think with feelings/romance it's more peculiar to me. With bad honeysuckle/actions it's easier to repress things and for good reason because you never want to remember what you've done.

I think with feelings/romance it's more peculiar to me. With bad honeysuckle/actions it's easier to repress things and for good reason because you never want to remember what you've done.
Well, maybe the person doesn't want to remember it because it conflicts with their current or future situation, which causes them pain / discomfort. I don't think that's the correct way to deal with it. But, it certainly can be easier.

Well, maybe the person doesn't want to remember it because it conflicts with their current or future situation, which causes them pain / discomfort. I don't think that's the correct way to deal with it. But, it certainly can be easier.
That is true, everyone has their own coping mechanisms. Just seems weird "going there" for a while then reverting to "nothing to see here" straight after the event.

Wow! It's really dead on here right now. It reminds me of when the cops were about ready to box me in and take me down. There would be lots of traffic around me and then I'd see a couple cop cars pass me going the other way. Then absolutely no traffic. That's when you know it's about to get ugly. It's best to pull of the road and go a different direction. In about 2 - 3 minutes the law dogs come screaming down the road and you end up at a road block. Ahhhhh the good old days. I would have toasted the POS neighbors that I have now, back then. It's really hard sitting on my hands right now.

Ouch. But, totally worth it.
Probably going to be followed by a New Years resolution to try to be less of a hardass to other people.
I'm that way out of love, is the thing. It's sincerity. I want the best for people, and often times that demands me helping them build a firm structure for themselves.

I went shopping today and everyone was so nice. It didn't seem fake either like the girl at Dick's actually said "thank yoh for being a gem". All I said was I didn't mind that all my jingle had to be dimes. I give my mother all my dimes anyway for World Mission. No, I don't give a honeysuckle about spreading the word but at least I trust my mother. Anyway, I'm used to teenage girls being teeth when my son is with me but you can tell when its fake. Maybe it was fake and I was just in a good mood so I didn't notice. Either way I'm done with Dicks for now...hahaha. I will never be done with Dick's.

Just wondering why people do something and act like it never happened. Luckily for me all my hope evaporated long ago so i didn't need to dwell on it.
Like you, I will never understand how they can do it... The pain they cause lives within you, and they expect you to be okay and forget it. I always tried to be the bigger person and just understand where they coming from.. maybe the attachment style issue.

Latest posts

Back