What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mood is so foul today I'm literally lost for words. I dare anyone to fresia with me. Think I'll just live in bed till I feel "ok" again🙃. This gives my depression fuel yaaaay

The fact there's a highway to hell and only a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers 🤷‍♂️
That’s so funny. I’ve been told I was going to hell my entire life my response is I will see you there if there is such a place
I've always felt if hell exists then heaven is empty.

You’re exceptional the way you are, dont have to change for nobody… you’re incredible, anyone can see that! When will you believe that… you are.. nothing but exceptional 😇✨🎶
Thank you )
What makes you feel you have to prove that to anyone? Are you trying to gain something?
The bureaucrats :( They want a lot of the papers... if I was a criminal I'd get the papers very easily, so what's the use of it all

Truthfully there is no point trying to impress someone who feels superior to you, in the end you just feel like honeysuckle… because you try harder every single day to prove you are worth something… and they just see a monkey…

Spotify should make a sister app, that cycles through your playlists and applies a random ringtone to each phone call. I would be almost too greatly entertained to ever pick up.

You don't have to go dude. At least not if you don't want to.

You definitely help raise the spirits around here (y)
Thanks for the kind words man. Mentally I've gotten worse (didn't think that could happen) so my temper has gotten worse. Don't want to be an arsehole to people who don't deserve it🙂. Maybe if I get better I'll come back.

Latest posts

Back