What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now, this moment, I'm thinking about you, dear reader, whomever you may be. And whomever you are, you wont see this until sometime in the future, or the "then", which is my future, beyond right now. And these words you read were written in the past. Past for us both. So, we have all this in common. Now, what are you thinking or are you thinking anything at all? Next! 😧

Right now, this moment, I'm thinking about you, dear reader, whomever you may be. And whomever you are, you wont see this until sometime in the future, or the "then", which is my future, beyond right now. And these words you read were written in the past. Past for us both. So, we have all this in common. Now, what are you thinking or are you thinking anything at all? Next! 😧
I'm thinking I want my 20 seconds back that I wasted reading that. Ha! Ha!

I talked to a friend. That's what he said:
"all you have been through answers, why you are tired. U are not sick, you are broken, and sad, and traumatized, this has effects till now."
He is so right. I feel so tired of this world for years. I often just want to close my eyes forever, so that I don't need to remember again.

Now I see how this works. I give a heartfelt response and my soul gets crushed here on the forum.
No wonder people are depressed and after all of that, the ever present darkness grows darker. FML
Don't begrudge Finished. For a zombie koala he's pretty sharp… but he is a zombie koala.

Alas… thats just my shitty selfie taking 😅✨ isnt it beautiful so abstract yet so detailed.
So... I tried that AI thing but my problem, as an older lady, was that I didn't have a whole bunch of selfies to input into it. And the ones I did have weren't cute poses or me with makeup, etc... I had to laugh at some of the images generated!

Alas… thats just my shitty selfie taking 😅✨ isnt it beautiful so abstract yet so detailed.
You seem to love yourself a good bit so I doubt that my admiration or lack of would be noticed. It’s not a bad picture. My mom had albums full of people with the tops of their heads cut off. I was reminded of that and her.

Grazie

You seem to love yourself a good bit so I doubt that my admiration or lack of would be noticed. It’s not a bad picture. My mom had albums full of people with the tops of their heads cut off. I was reminded of that and her.

Grazie
Lmao deffo don’t love myself, probably should more 😅but I meant the editor… not “me” as lool theres not much of “me” in the ai generated picture.

Awh thats sweet about your mum, my dad used to take pics with a nice thumb in the corner 😂🙈 will see if i can edit one of them, for nostalgia 😇 😅✨

Latest posts

Back