What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Unites States is probably more corrupt then most countries. They just are better con artists. So it's not as noticeable. But, make no mistake they are up your ass and watching everything you do especially if you don't do want they want / train you to do. Just discovered this morning that they are tightening their grips again.

The Unites States is probably more corrupt then most countries. They just are better con artists. So it's not as noticeable. But, make no mistake they are up your ass and watching everything you do especially if you don't do want they want / train you to do. Just discovered this morning that they are tightening their grips again.
So...you'll be voting for Sleepy Joe again? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nah. . . a bad toothache is worse than childbirth for sure. I’d go through childbirth any day than go through the agony of an abcessed tooth. I hope you can get your wisdom tooth looked after ASAP.
I was about to sayyy me and the dad would have to make like seahorses because this is about as much pain as I can takeeeee

I want to vote for a honest conservative that is financially responsable. So that means I will never be voting again and inflation will stay out of control due to all the politicains on a spending spree. Ha! ha!
Good answer. Not voting tis the way forward :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

I want to vote for a honest conservative that is financially responsable. So that means I will never be voting again and inflation will stay out of control due to all the politicains on a spending spree. Ha! ha!

I gave up voting too.

I'm only interested in voting someone who will return things (economically) to middle-class friendly policies like they had in the 30 or so years after WW2, when America was actually the envy of the world, and we were actually evolving towards civilization instead of like now where we're regressing back to savagery.

I'm not interested in voting for people that are going to continue to preside over the controlled demolition of the middle class, and the regression back to feudalism. So I guess that means I'm not voting for anyone anymore.

Too bad FDR can't come back, but even if he did, he'd probably be branded a communist today.

Good answer. Not voting tis the way forward :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .
Well, we all loose no matter how we vote. Both sides pretend to fight against each other. But, in reality all they are doing is fighting over how to waste $trillions and kill the value of the dollar. When they do that the stock market goes up. So, they brag about how much they've improved the economy. Crazy logic.

Well, we all loose no matter how we vote. Both sides pretend to fight against each other. But, in reality all they are doing is fighting over how to waste $trillions and kill the value of the dollar. When they do that the stock market goes up. So, they brag about how much they've improved the economy. Crazy logic.
It is quite true. All politicians seem to be as bad as one another, it's why i never get involved in that particular subject tbh

Loool oh god im soo tempted to do something bad 😅🙈 omg dont do it cen… self control… self ******* control 😂🙈✨

Latest posts

Back