What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking Finished must have gone off his meds to have trashed all that computer equipment.

Me? I still had my Netbook from 2008 in use at the end of last year.

"It still works. I should be able to do something with it."

Sitting here wondering when, if ever, I'll figure out what, and how,
to be interesting enough for someone to finally have feelings for me.
I wish I just knew what I needed to do, how to do it, and where to even start looking,
what to start thinking and feeling.
I just know I need something more than this, more than I've ever been.
I'm afraid I'll never find it.

I'm just so tired of never being enough, this is not at all what I mean to be. It really wears me down.

Last edited:
HR needs to go back to High School where their mentality belongs. -_-
That the term "Quiet Hiring" was coined by HR Management during "a brainstorm," goes to show that they really aren't DOING anything useful and THAT'S what came up. Congratulations, you had A THOUGHT for the first time.
Now that you've grown more than two brain cells, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT TO STOP IT.
🤷‍♂️🙄😒

******* sociopathic shitheads. 😒
Or DON'T do something about it, and then try to figure out how to call 911 when someone snaps and goes on a shooting spree like that one Wal-Mart Manager before Black Friday. 🙄

OR, you know what?
Just let me do your job, since I'm actually actively in the field seeing the result of the problems that you neglect.
Move, vamoose, get the fresia out of the office.
Go raise your kids or something.

Looking at pictures of parks and trying to remember if I've been past them before.

It just has me thinking in general that I wish time didn't move so fast, it's like it snatches life away from you.

When I think back on certain ages, I think of yelling at life, like, "hey, I wasn't done with that!"

I'm thinking Finished must have gone off his meds to have trashed all that computer equipment.

Me? I still had my Netbook from 2008 in use at the end of last year.

"It still works. I should be able to do something with it."
Ha! ha! Well, I don't have room for it in my small trailer when I hit the road. So, it had to go. I've sold / gotten rid of most of my stuff. But, I'm now at the point of getting rid of stuff that I still feel is important to me. That part really sucks. When in doubt throw it out.

You know whats sad, people actually want me to be a ***** 🤣 well careful what you wish for I have very little to lose…

Latest posts

Back