What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m thinking that no one really gives a dog’s fart what I’m thinking. I’m thinking that this thought keeps me from thinking thoughts that could hinder my thinking...I think.

I'm thinking that I am done trying frozen burgers.
Tried those 'Philly Gourmet' burgers.
They..um...aren't so good...

I will stick to my fresh, store packaged 90/10 burgers going forward...

Yep. It'll grow back. I've done it before. I wrapped it with a piece of papertowel and electrical tape. That works way better then bandages.
Yep. I lost the end of my thumb in an industrial grind stone about 40 years ago. It's shaped funny but even the fingerprint grew back.

I cut off the top of another finger in a meat slicer. that was closer to fifty years ago. They just sewed it back on. It took years but it eventually got its feeling back.

So, you should be back to normal by the time you reach age 98. 😜

I don't know if I'm just fortuitous, or statistically favored...yes, they're basically the same..I like words. But days/nights that I have these thoughts and feelings, I don't have to concern myself with any other pseudo intellectual/emotional inquisitive words on a screen is nice. Now, to be clear, that whole bunch of bullshit fucktard arrogant 25 cent word nonsense was just that. To be annoying, and such assholio arrogant. My kettle is black, my house is made of glass.

Thinking about college life next month.Have every thing ready already.Have met a couple people like me,cleaning up their life after getting out of prison.They are in the same class I will be in

I'm so glad the night shift went and had a night for themselves. ****, I can't believe how happy I am they aren't here tonight. I sincerely hope they're out there living life.

Well that is my notice typed up and ready to hand in tomorrow. At least I only need to do three weeks as it works out my last was holidays anyway.

Remembering how I was rarely cold in my youth. Girls would snuggle me and remark how I gave off so much heat.

I wish I had that heat now. It's nearly 40° but I can't seem to get warm today.

When you get old mature it is easy to understand why they say, "youth is wasted on the young."

Remembering how I was rarely cold in my youth. Girls would snuggle me and remark how I gave off so much heat.

I wish I had that heat now. It's nearly 40° but I can't seem to get warm today.

When you get old mature it is easy to understand why they say, "youth is wasted on the young."
Just call me grandpa. It's 68 and sunny. I'm working outside with long pants on, a shirt, and a sweater. But, I'm still cold. Like nearly shivvering cold. Ha! ha!

Thinking about the first year anniversary with my boyfriend in March.I know he is up to something and will wait.Figuring out it is the next step in our life.

Latest posts

Back