What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking...

So, on the day I was supposed to be born, my dad had an upcoming golf game. I was induced two weeks early.

I am wondering, these mystical birthday related issues, like horoscopes, and biorhythms, and such. Is it my intervened birthday or my intended birthday that matters?

I wonder if this little hiccup in my creation has anything to do with me always feeling out of place.

So much hypocritical bullshit....

And up comes that frying pan, rite?

Romeo & Juliet?, c'mon girl it's not a love story. It's a three day relationship between a 13 year old and a 17 year old that cause six deaths.

It's supposed to be a comedy, actually. A parody of the exaggeration of young love at the time when it was written. So basically, it's Shakespeare's version of Date Movie (2006). Personally, I'm more of a Comedy Of Errors fan. 😁😂

And up comes that frying pan, rite?

It's supposed to be a comedy, actually. A parody of the exaggeration of young love at the time when it was written. So basically, it's Shakespeare's version of Date Movie (2006). Personally, I'm more of a Comedy Of Errors fan. 😁😂
My favourite Shakespeare plays are all the ones Kit Marlowe wrote ;)

What happened to me today,recieved the person of the year in my community.Saw I have changed my life around in the right direction since I got out 2 years ago,support the police and helping out trouble teens.My parents nominated me

Latest posts

Back