What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it baffling when people can't take the hint you don't want to talk to them. You give them reasons why and it's still not enough for them :)

Anyone want to place bets on whether FedEx will be able to find my house today? They couldn't yesterday, but they had no problem finding it on Monday. Think smarter, not harder, people.....23 years I've lived here, you'd think they would put a note in the system.

(Side note....it would be really nice if I could at least use the d word.....)

(Additional side note....when you read this, please add in the d word every other word or so. It sounds so much better....trust me)

Anyone want to place bets on whether FedEx will be able to find my house today? They couldn't yesterday, but they had no problem finding it on Monday. Think smarter, not harder, people.....23 years I've lived here, you'd think they would put a note in the system.

(Side note....it would be really nice if I could at least use the d word.....)

(Additional side note....when you read this, please add in the d word every other word or so. It sounds so much better....trust me)
It's a slippery slope lady, only a matter of time until the skillet is confiscated ;)

Its so sad when someone is disturbed by you and you genuinely feel nothing about their existence like its almost as if they simply do not exist… like in my world they are nothing? Makes me think why, why do I evoke such strong emotions in them and they have 0 impact, its simply not fair

It's always good having that one special person who can make you smile and laugh even when you feel super low. No one else makes me feel this way

Getting kind of tired now of these headaches everyday and a such a low mood that it feels like i am drowning. I don't even think medication would help me anymore as i am too far gone :). Unfortunately i am still waking up every day which is honeysuckle :)

Finding out I may have a 5 year old grandson.An ex of my son's lied to him,said he was not the father and a DNA test is being done on Monday.Son does see him around

Latest posts

Back