What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Reaction score
Anyone want to place bets on whether FedEx will be able to find my house today? They couldn't yesterday, but they had no problem finding it on Monday. Think smarter, not harder, people.....23 years I've lived here, you'd think they would put a note in the system.

(Side note....it would be really nice if I could at least use the d word.....)

(Additional side note....when you read this, please add in the d word every other word or so. It sounds so much better....trust me)

randomguy

The Dandy Highwayman
Reaction score
Anyone want to place bets on whether FedEx will be able to find my house today? They couldn't yesterday, but they had no problem finding it on Monday. Think smarter, not harder, people.....23 years I've lived here, you'd think they would put a note in the system.

(Side note....it would be really nice if I could at least use the d word.....)

(Additional side note....when you read this, please add in the d word every other word or so. It sounds so much better....trust me)
It's a slippery slope lady, only a matter of time until the skillet is confiscated ;)

CenotaphGirl

I only walk with the lord, I await my home ⚰️
Reaction score
Its so sad when someone is disturbed by you and you genuinely feel nothing about their existence like its almost as if they simply do not exist… like in my world they are nothing? Makes me think why, why do I evoke such strong emotions in them and they have 0 impact, its simply not fair

Tryingtosurvive

Sarcastic Overthinker
Reaction score
It's always good having that one special person who can make you smile and laugh even when you feel super low. No one else makes me feel this way

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Reaction score
Well well well, FedEx found me. There are post it notes all over "incorrect address" "address is correct" "take it again" "we're all morons" (That last one may not actually be there, but it should be)

Tryingtosurvive

Sarcastic Overthinker
Reaction score
Getting kind of tired now of these headaches everyday and a such a low mood that it feels like i am drowning. I don't even think medication would help me anymore as i am too far gone :). Unfortunately i am still waking up every day which is honeysuckle :)

MandyJ

Reaction score
Finding out I may have a 5 year old grandson.An ex of my son's lied to him,said he was not the father and a DNA test is being done on Monday.Son does see him around

Latest posts