What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Take heed, foul undead fiends of the netherworld! Ringwood, armed with her vampire-slaying accoutrements and trusty Paladin squirrel by her side, shall vanquish all!" ⚰️🪦

Yeah, cool gift. . . The missus would be totally missing out. Meh - Mini Cooper! :ROFLMAO: :unsure: :LOL:
Everyone wants a Mini Cooper, until they're besieged by vampires 🧛‍♂️🧛‍♀️🦇🦇🦇
I want this so bad! I might just bid on it for myself.

It even comes with "a small percussion pocket pistol by Mayes of Norwich and a small container of silver bullets." So werewolves are covered too. The Victorians had it sorted man! what do we have? bloody Tic Tok and Twitter 😥

I want this so bad! I might just bid on it for myself.

It even comes with "a small percussion pocket pistol by Mayes of Norwich and a small container of silver bullets." So werewolves are covered too. The Victorians had it sorted man! what do we have? bloody Tic Tok and Twitter 😥

I know, right? It's a wonder vampires and werewolves haven't taken us over already.

Seriously, at this point, what are they waiting for???

For sure. You've got some dark arts wizardry, she has the encyclopedic mind of goth knowledge, and I guess I just have youthful enthusiasm lol.

I'm like the apprentice of the group 😅
Dude you're the most important cog, the BMX/Skateboard mechanic and theme music too 🛹 🚲 🎧

If it wasn't for Irish booze culture, I'm pretty sure nobody but the most staunchly patriotic Irish people would give a fig leaf about St Patrick's Day.

If it wasn't for Irish booze culture, I'm pretty sure nobody but the most staunchly patriotic Irish people would give a fig leaf about St Patrick's Day.

At this point, I feel like it's more of an American holiday than anything else.

That said I'd want to go out for a pint of Guinness tonight, but it's cold, my friends have all moved away, and I don't need the empty calories anyway.

At this point, I feel like it's more of an American holiday than anything else.

That said I'd want to go out for a pint of Guinness tonight, but it's cold, my friends have all moved away, and I don't need the empty calories anyway.

I'm in England and people here go crazy over it. I don't see what all the hype is about, in all honesty. I'm not even a huge fan of Guinness.

Latest posts

Back