What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch Sinister (2012) if you can find it.
I totally forgot about that movie.
Rewatched it a night or two ago.
There's even a creepy soundtrack to it, with a bit of an interesting backstory to it in its own.
Omg Apexie that sounds like an awful idea…. I love it 😇 lool okay okay gonna watch it super late tomorrow nightttt in the dark aloneeee 😅

I AM the best in the world, I can do this...*pain*

Attachments

• 8125784-small.jpg
    8125784-small.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 0
That my time has come, and that I just need to end it. I can't take anymore
I hope this is just a passing thought.
Have you gotten some sleep? You mentioned in an earlier post here that you have not sleep in 24 hours. It can really affect the state of mind, but of course you know that already. Please don't do anything rash.

I got a rooster today. He has been quarantined for almost 3 weeks and now he is with my ladies. With the exception of one the other hens seem to be accepting his presence. She is my Rosie. Anyway, apparently my way of dealing with stuff is still distractions but now its growing my family of animals instead of sex, drugs, and alcohol.

I got a rooster today. He has been quarantined for almost 3 weeks and now he is with my ladies. With the exception of one the other hens seem to be accepting his presence. She is my Rosie. Anyway, apparently my way of dealing with stuff is still distractions but now its growing my family of animals instead of sex, drugs, and alcohol.
A horse and a rooster, huh?
Sounds really great!
Must be nice to live in the country.
Best wishes!

Latest posts

Back