What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it looks like I am "Uncle Ska" now, twice.

I should say that, to be clear, I'm glad for my brother, it is what he wanted.
But d*** I'm not ready for this. I'm not ready to be old. I'm not ready for my youth to fade away 🥃

Seems childish on his part. You probably dodged a bullet with that one.
Cant believe that man is over 30!! Like nearly 40 and acting like a right baboon 🙃 honestly hate him, and when I finally get that ring he will be the first person I will message and tell him to kiss my patootie.

But d*** I'm not ready for this. I'm not ready to be old. I'm not ready for my youth to fade away 🥃
congrats my darling! Only the best bros get promoted to uncles ! ✨

congrats my darling! Only the best bros get promoted to uncles ! ✨

Aw, thanks :) I've actually already been Uncle Ska for some time now. It's just as of yesterday, I am Uncle Ska again.

But it's a little bit bittersweet, because while I'm happy for my brother, I'm also sad at the passage of time.
It seems we were kids only a few years ago ourselves. I'm sad to see our youth go.

Aw, thanks :) I've actually already been Uncle Ska for some time now. It's just as of yesterday, I am Uncle Ska again.

But it's a little bit bittersweet, because while I'm happy for my brother, I'm also sad at the passage of time.
It seems we were kids only a few years ago ourselves. I'm sad to see our youth

Yeah I can understand that its like weird when everyone around you is adulting to the max, getting engaged and pregnancy announcements everywhere 😂

It seems we were kids only a few years ago ourselves. I'm sad to see our youth go.
Congrats man, I bet you're a fantastic uncle. I totally get where you're coming from though, If I knew I was going to live this long I'd have taken much better care of myself.

Congrats man, I bet you're a fantastic uncle. I totally get where you're coming from though, If I knew I was going to live this long I'd have taken much better care of myself.
Do you get creeped out doing things with your child your that your parents did with you? 😬 I think it can be like omg the circle of lifeee😅 or maybe im maddd

Do you get creeped out doing things with your child your that your parents did with you? 😬 I think it can be like omg the circle of lifeee😅 or maybe im maddd
Hahah, you're a bloody wonder. Yea, when my wee girl was growing up I would often catch myself thinking how bizarre it was that we were doing things I did with my olds except now I was the old, it didn't really creep me out though.

In youth the days are short and the years are long, as you get older the years are short and the days long. You can't help getting older Princess, but you don't have to get old.

Hahah, you're a bloody wonder. Yea, when my wee girl was growing up I would often catch myself thinking how bizarre it was that we were doing things I did with my olds except now I was the old, it didn't really creep me out though.

In youth the days are short and the years are long, as you get older the years are short and the days long. You can't help getting older Princess, but you don't have to get old.
I get so shocked like wow my parents used to take me to this kiddies club now i take my little one to the same oneee 😱

Nooo i have a figure to watch 🥺😅unlike you men who can eat a whole cow and stay slim 😂

And what a cool uncle you are. Congrats to him btw.

Latest posts

Back