What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People yelling angrily on the bus in their cells at 6 am like they're ******* CEOs of a billion dollar company...🙄

*Crrrssshhhhhhhhhh*
Warning, incoming game.
And now, for the few moments that we have left, we'd like to talk, right down to Earth...
That for an African swallow or a European swallow?
Passe-Montagne aime les papillons...
I can see I can see I'm going blind, I can see...
Red Alert! ALL HANDS TO BATTLESTATIONS!
Nothing starts thecday like a nice cup of Folgers. Folgers; it's...

Error. Stack overflow. System shutdown in progress

College in America is too **** expensive......
that’s what I’ve been saying for over 20 years when I wasted all that money going to college. I didn’t want to go but it was expected. My son thinks I’m saying don’t go to college and I’m simply saying don’t go because people expect you to. Go because you want to. Spend the money how you think is best.

My plan to bake cookies has turned into cookies, banana bread, muffins and probably cupcakes. Let's see if I have enough eggs to not have to leave the house again...

My plan to bake cookies has turned into cookies, banana bread, muffins and probably cupcakes. Let's see if I have enough eggs to not have to leave the house again...
I just stuck a couple of fish fingers under the grill and opened a can of baked beans wanna swap?

Champagne, strawberries, pancakes, waffles, mini bento of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages and baked beans.

Anyone against having Champagne with breakfast?

that’s what I’ve been saying for over 20 years when I wasted all that money going to college. I didn’t want to go but it was expected. My son thinks I’m saying don’t go to college and I’m simply saying don’t go because people expect you to. Go because you want to. Spend the money how you think is best.
The textbooks alone are outrageous. Seriously, $500 for a book that you will use for a few months and then never touch it again? That's insane!!

Latest posts

Back