What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do I never get called when I’m doing nothing, but always get called (usually by scammers) when I’m busy and my hands are full?
Murphy's law. It's like when you're on a ladder and drop a tool. Either someone will get hit ir you'll fall off trying to catch it 😉

It's always funny when upper management fucks itself and gets humbled by their own inability to correlate their own contents. 😌😂
"Overtime is not allowed."
*A week or two later when crap hits the fan*
"Do whatever you've got to do to get it done!"

So weird when people assume things about me 😂🙈 tell me to stop bullying people I chat to on a regular basis on here lol dont assume guys… ask the person they’ll tell you they adore the princess as you all should ✨💫😇

So weird when people assume things about me 😂🙈 tell me to stop bullying people I chat to on a regular basis on here lol dont assume guys… ask the person they’ll tell you they adore the princess as you all should ✨💫😇

You cute tho.

Head Pat Love GIF by GaryVee

My favorite movie quote of all time is from Army of Darkness when a skeleton is digging up another skeleton and when the grave pops open he greets him with: "Welcome back to the land of the living, now pick up a shovel and get to digging." 😂

Was my greeting for years online.
Course if I say that these days people just look at me like I'm on drugs.

So I was working on a job application this weekend, thought it would just be resume, cover letter, and done, but then I saw I had to fill in all that schools, work history bs.

I thought, well, I just did the resume and cover letter, I can put this to the side for now cause I don't feel like filling out all this crap. I'll do it later.

Well, that job posting got taken down, so I looked for another one to apply to at the same place. And sure enough, I found that all the stuff I had to fill out that I didn't feel like doing, was optional if you are just going to submit a resume document like I was already going to anyway. I'm still applying for a job there, just not the one that was most relevant to me. But I could have if I just sent in my documents. Ass toast.

It was a major facepalm moment...note to self, next time you're doing an application, just finish it all in one fell swoop, just get it the hell over with.

So I was working on a job application this weekend, thought it would just be resume, cover letter, and done, but then I saw I had to fill in all that schools, work history bs.

I thought, well, I just did the resume and cover letter, I can put this to the side for now cause I don't feel like filling out all this crap. I'll do it later.

Well, that job posting got taken down, so I looked for another one to apply to at the same place. And sure enough, I found that all the stuff I had to fill out that I didn't feel like doing, was optional if you are just going to submit a resume document like I was already going to anyway. I'm still applying for a job there, just not the one that was most relevant to me. But I could have if I just sent in my documents. Ass toast.

It was a major facepalm moment...note to self, next time you're doing an application, just finish it all in one fell swoop, just get it the hell over with.
Don’t worry, the job was probably taken down for some reason that it wouldn’t have mattered anyway - you can tell yourself that.

Anyway, at least you didn’t wipe your a** with toilet paper soaked in cat piss like I did yesterday. And no, I didn’t realise it was cat piss until my daughter told me she was cleaning up the mess her cat made in the bathroom. I just thought it must have been some water off someone’s hands. The roll was one of a few in a basket we have next to the toilet. The cat must’ve thought it was a comfy place to have a piss.

Don’t worry, the job was probably taken down for some reason that it wouldn’t have mattered anyway - you can tell yourself that.

Anyway, at least you didn’t wipe your a** with toilet paper soaked in cat piss like I did yesterday. And no, I didn’t realise it was cat piss until my daughter told me she was cleaning up the mess her cat made in the bathroom. I just thought it must have been some water off someone’s hands. The roll was one of a few in a basket we have next to the toilet. The cat must’ve thought it was a comfy place to have a piss.

Yeah, I mean, it happens. Just a lesson for the future I guess.

Ugh that toilet paper situation sounds FOUL though!!!! 🤮 I guess you're right, it could be worse!

It’s friday, girls night ✨

My friend wants to use a coupon but limits options 🥺😔

Anyone know what 4 options they would pick from this menu?05FC05D7-7432-4CC8-821A-F43D434C3D8D.jpeg

Latest posts

Back