What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey have those steps where you can be underneath them and reach through and grab people going up and down. Always freaks me out. Maybe it's because I watch too many horror movies? lol
I have those kind of steps now.. and I was traumatized as a kid by them... we were around 9/10 playing in a friends basement - who also had those kind of steps...one kid wanted to play a trick on me and grab my feet as I walked up down the steps.. luckily my friend - whos basement it was - had the common sense enough to say not to do it... lol stupid kids. we did watch too much horror and we're trying to "make contact with the spirits" in her basement at that time.

Just had the director of one of the short films I did the music for that is in this upcoming festival ring and tell me it's been nominated for best score (in the Gold Reel too). Probably the best news I could have got today.
That's awesome. Congrats. Keep us updated.

Thinking why she won't lay on the bed without me now. She can go lay down. Look out the window. People watch, because squirrels and birds don't concern her.

Does "She" happen to be a dachshund?
:LOL: No, from what we know, she's a mixture of staffy, beagle, lab, and probably some other things that we just don't know. Figured out her momma must have been a staffy because that's what she looked like. Wasn't our dog, she randomly came up into the yard one day and stayed with us.

:LOL: No, from what we know, she's a mixture of staffy, beagle, lab, and probably some other things that we just don't know. Figured out her momma must have been a staffy because that's what she looked like. Wasn't our dog, she randomly came up into the yard one day and stayed with us.
Oh right. I've got a couple Heinz 57 dogs myself. Our little dachshund has just recently become very clingy and unwilling to sit around by herself anymore is why I asked. I guess the fur babies just get in moods like humans. Its sad because we just don't know how to make it better. Trial and error. Our Stella finally settled with the big boys squeaky toy to sooth her "anxiety"... that's my diagnosis.

Preparing for a hurricane is a bit like preparing for a date.
You gotta make sure the food is ready, clothes are nice, make sure you're cleaned up, and also like a date, you're gonna get covered in some wetness that isn't yours by the end of it.
Except the hurricane's name is Ian. 😒
And I'm a dude. :cautious:

I think I like this forum because I can post something I don't have a chance to share in the real life without worrying how I'm seen or feeling odd or having to engage when I prefer not to.

Last edited:
All filters and photoshop, but shes beautiful in her own right dont get me wrong but Monroe is the blue print 😅😇

Latest posts

Back