What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another peaceful day. It's obvious now that the two noisy neighbors have decided it's best to keep quite, atleast when I'm around anyway. :)

It really is amazing. With those two quite, the rest of the neighbor stays quite. Before others kept trying to out do each other. Now, I can hear the birds, the wind, and far away noises most of the time. That's how it should be.

I spoke too soon. Apparently the one neighbor is going to wait until I go inside then he'll let his dog outside and have it constantly bark. I can hear it inside my house. But, that particular dog isn't super loud. I think I might have to just live with that setup. But, I have a feeling both neighbors will slide back into their bad habits. Then I'll just have to really F with them.

Currently physically healing. Taking rigorous antibiotics for a heavy infection via a midline and infusions daily but still kicking and doing swell.

Despite all odds and stubbornness, in the unfamiliar position of being vulnerable and being taken care of. Feeling like an inadequate male whom cannot relax and accept help. Otherwise, doing well.

Thinking more positive these days, and hoping to keep that trend and stop dark dwelling in other people's business and aura fields and spend more time in my OWN energy finally.

Hope all is well, A and company.

Thinking I'm so getting banned from Twitter, after posting that "Elon bought Hitler' and also editted newspage of "Hitler dead!" to "Hitler dad!" and now spamming everyone with: "MAGAY 2024. Make America Great Again Ye. Kanye 2024. My GAY. MAGAY".

Latest posts

Back