What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel and think at the same time. I'd rather gif and be myself than it be lost in any translation. Hope you all don't mind my gifs. Thanks! :) <3

f36561ddfd384c1cc8526770376881c7beded46e.gif

Male Gilda is grounded once again! My birth chart is Justice itself. āš–ļøšŸ’Œ

Looking forward to this 11/11 Portal where I get rid of the loose baggage. :)

So, I might just be in a bad mood and possibly misreading everything today but being ā€œstupidā€ can be difficult when everyone treats you differently because of it. This is something I can relate to. Just saying not being smart has its drawbacks in the same sense that being awkward does. I guess it takes a ā€œstupidā€ person to understand this.
If they obviously misused the product and blame the producer, it just gets my dander that they cannot be educated. They wrongly lost sales for the product. Maybe stupid is cruel. But so is misleading potential customers. Business is hard enough without misinformation against them.

If they obviously misused the product and blame the producer, it just gets my dander that they cannot be educated. They wrongly lost sales for the product. Maybe stupid is cruel. But so is misleading potential customers. Business is hard enough without misinformation against them.
Yeah, sorry. I guess I was in a mood this morning and Iā€™m always a little insecure about not being smart. I am sorry seriously.

Yep, Cennyy..
come, drink some chamomile tea with mešŸµ
Only if I can drink it out of a instagram glass mug... for effect lmao šŸ˜‡

Also... currently thinking... I've got such pain all around my lower back and abdomen tonight, spa day is needed asap.

Sometimes it feels pointless to talk about something beyond your control, and I have little energy for it. What's all that about?

American Economics is the most passive-aggressive game of pushing a single coin between the cashier and the customer for forever.
The transaction never ends, you die before it ends.

American Economics is the most passive-aggressive game of pushing a single coin between the cashier and the customer for forever.
The transaction never ends, you die before it ends.
Try British economics dude, we have no bloody coins so we sit outside the pub with an empty plastic cup hoping someone will drop a few in.

Try British economics dude, we have no bloody coins so we sit outside the pub with an empty plastic cup hoping someone will drop a few in.

Retail Associate: "Here's your penny, ma'am."
Retail Customer: "I don't want the penny. You keep it."
Retail Associate: šŸ‘€
Retail Customer: šŸ‘€
- American Economics 1101

Latest posts

Back