What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, Macy's just gave me one. What is up with the 3 day beard look? ******* shave or don't. Or please spend just as long to maintain it.

My back was feeling pretty good. Then today I lifted and carrier a compound mini table saw. I felt a crick in my back and now I'm in pain again. GRRRRRRRRR! It's probably going to hurt for another couple weeks now.
You don't have the little carts with castors or a dolly? I have them but I can't lift a bunch of stuff so I needed some assistance. Or, you do have something but didn't think it was worth the trouble using it?

You don't have the little carts with castors or a dolly? I have them but I can't lift a bunch of stuff so I needed some assistance. Or, you do have something but didn't think it was worth the trouble using it?
I've just always used my back for everything even my welder, which is even heavier. I don't like using carts. I don't want any more stuff. I'm just trying to finish up my big projects. Then I will be selling / getting rid of much of my equipment.

I hope to have my trailer mostly finished in a couple weeks. Then I'm going to start pulling out much of my big stuff and try to start selling it.

I'm even working on building a mini portable welder I can take with me when I leave and selling my big welder. I kind of hate to see it go. I've had it for about 27 years. It's way better then the new crap they sell. But, it's time.

I've just always used my back for everything even my welder, which is even heavier. I don't like using carts. I don't want any more stuff. I'm just trying to finish up my big projects. Then I will be selling / getting rid of much of my equipment.
Treat your back well! This is coming from my hubby who's had 3 back surgeries, lives with chronic back pain and relies heavily on meds to function in his daily life. If you've got a cart or something to assist with lifting, use it!

Treat your back well! This is coming from my hubby who's had 3 back surgeries, lives with chronic back pain and relies heavily on meds to function in his daily life. If you've got a cart or something to assist with lifting, use it!
Yeah, I've got back problems too. It usually hurts. But, not really bad. I should be smarter about saving my back. But, I get busy and don't think about what I'm doing. I'm hoping to stop doing projects that can harm my back.

I remember telling my grandparents, in their 80s, to stop lifting stuff and let me do it, when I was younger. But, they didn't listen and tried to flip their mattress themselves. My grandmother went from completely mobile to couch bound after that until she died many years later.

So, I hurt a different spot in my back today. ****! I was digging through my project piles and pulling out stuff I'm not going to work on any more. I had to lift a large floor jack, that I was going to rebuild, up and over some other stuff while leaning over. I got the jack. But, **** it!

I will say that I'm glad that I'm getting rid of stuff and stopping all the large projects. I think I would probably hurt myself bad if I continue doing them into my late 50s / early 60s. My back served me well. But, now it's time to let it coast into retirement.

I'm guessing it's almost like those "don't meet your heroes" type things. Not bad, but slightly annoying.

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the fresia happened

Indeed. It's like an oppressive weight that won't leave, even for a moment. Life is past tense now, and all that is left is waiting for the inevitable health issues.

Had a theft here that was a truck and trailer. Inside that trailer was a bunch of custom basketball wheelchairs. Stolen from an organization that helps the disabled. The trailer was recovered a county over with all the equipment. I wonder if they realized they couldn't sell the chairs, or would be beaten to death. I'm guessing the latter.

Latest posts

Back