What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss them. I hope they don't hate me. I know they don't understand me, but they're my favorite people. I had all of my most fun memories with them.

It's good to hear that you got your shot! The only time I had a side effect was when I got my first one and it seems like it was more related to the person who gave it to me because my arm puffed all up and she had to keep patting it to get it to settle down. It hurt quite a lot for a couple of days and that was the only time I had any problem with it. Did you get the Pfizer Bio N Tech?

Hey, sorry for the delay in replying. Yeah, the technique in giving the shots has varied greatly. Thankfully this last guy barely touched me with it, it was over before I knew it. The knot in my arm went away after about 3 or 4 days, just like all the others.

And yeah, I've gotten the Pfizer one every time.

Either way, thanks for the concern! (y):)

My last weigh-in a few days ago was 163 lbs.
That's actually a little under where I want to be, at around 170. But it's not too far off the mark.
At least I know Thanksgiving week didn't knock me out of whack!

So, after a five minute reflection, not the best response. That did not pan out well. Retrospectively, this is somehow healthier.

I just don't get the 'people' here. But I'm old school AOL chat rooms. **** that was Thunderdome
Yeah, a different animal now. I was MS chat rooms myself back in the day. The thing is, they were live. This is more of a rerun kinda deal. People are different when they have time to think before they post. Well, most are.

However, if you are unaware, there is a chatroom here. It might be more toward your experience. I think TheRealCalli is the gate keeper. See her. I think she is like the Wizard of Oz or something, You might want to take some backup.

ETA: in retrospect, I think you meant this is better. I'll agree. It was sort of a free-for-all back then. I knew a lot of people that didn't fare so well.

I am very lonely at this point of life, my husband never cared for me,nor he does now..he never talks to me,he never thinks bout me,even if right now v r traveling ,he chooses to sleep rather than talking to me..m i so unwanted,that all he does is ignore me..m so not wanted..im so alone in this life, i wish i wasn't born at all

I am very lonely at this point of life, my husband never cared for me,nor he does now..he never talks to me,he never thinks bout me,even if right now v r traveling ,he chooses to sleep rather than talking to me..m i so unwanted,that all he does is ignore me..m so not wanted..im so alone in this life, i wish i wasn't born at all
My comment had absolutely nothing to do with your situation. I just so happened to post immediately after you. As far as your relationship, it is worse feeling alone when you have a partner. Once you get your belly full of his honeysuckle you will feel born again and get past it. I would think that's how it would unfold.

Stop draining the Colorado River for golf courses in the desert, you greedy fucks.

Ha! ha! Some of the cities that pull water from the Colorado River have allowed water bottling companies to come in, bottle up the Colorado River water, and then ship it to other wet states. Ha! ha! Also people from other countries have bought up local farms that have ground water access. They pull out the water in these dry states for free, grow crops, and send them back to their country. The powers to be are bought and paid for. So nothing will change until water stops coming out of the tap. Then they'll just be a bunch of finger pointing. But, from what I've watched on TV, 70% of the water is used to grow crops. We, as in the country, needs to figure out a new place to grow stuff. Also stop growing water intensive useless crops like wine.

Latest posts

Back