What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinkin' why the hell is America so unfunny - 5 minutes watching Russell Howard (British) and I'm already cracking up while the only remotely funny U.S. host is John Oliver who is also British. Kimmel, Fallon and Ellen are somehow even worse.

I like John Oliver too. I think he just has less of a filter, and is more expressive. He kinda just says/does what he wants more. At least that's how he comes off to me. And he leans into the dry humor more.

He also seems pretty likeable as a person as well, seems like a good dude.

Thinkin' why the hell is America so unfunny - 5 minutes watching Russell Howard (British) and I'm already cracking up while the only remotely funny U.S. host is John Oliver who is also British. Kimmel, Fallon and Ellen are somehow even worse.
I'm thinking you might want to try to watch Stephen Colbert or SNL. No?

Way too much time! I don't think prison would be fun.
Yeah I don't either. I especially hate being around others. So, prison would be especially bad for me. I try to keep that in mind before doing things to people who deserve it. I used to think I would just shank someone and end up in solitary. But, solitary is worse. You have a bunch of idiots yelling and screaming all the time. But, you can't shank them because you are locked in a cage by yourself.

Yes. Prison would be horrible because you never have any privacy. I couldn't tolerate that since I need my down/alone time.

I don't really like confrontation and I really don't know the answer of how to deal with people when they are terribly annoying, but I guess I go the avoidance route. There are some days I go out the back door for my walks and I only encounter one person when I go that way because everyone else comes out the front way. It's actually kind of pleasant because she has two little dogs that are so cute and sweet.

Yes. Prison would be horrible because you never have any privacy. I couldn't tolerate that since I need my down/alone time.

I don't really like confrontation and I really don't know the answer of how to deal with people when they are terribly annoying, but I guess I go the avoidance route. There are some days I go out the back door for my walks and I only encounter one person when I go that way because everyone else comes out the front way. It's actually kind of pleasant because she has two little dogs that are so cute and sweet.
It really annoys me because I was bullied when I was young. Then I decided I would just fight them even if I died. I didn't care I had enough. I was in many fights. But, soon nobody bothered me any more. Then I started looking for bullies messing with other people and I would attack them.

So, neighbors being inconsiderate aholes is a form of bullying. Many people just take the abuse and try to ignore it. But, they shouldn't have to. I know I won't. So, it makes me even angrier about it. I want to kick their ass!!!! I used to do that too. But, I think the police would actually show up in this neighborhood and haul me off as a domestic terrorist or some kind of hater with a hidden agenda.

Killing time by reading about the Kanye West debacle (more than I should - I know better than to waste my time on celebrity crap, and attention-seekers, famous or not).

But it's made me think: I don't understand the sneakerhead/hypebeast subculture in general. Like Supreme and all that. I see it, I know it costs a lot, but that doesn't do anything for me. It doesn't stir up any feelings in me, it's just "eh". I guess it just isn't my style.

I don't know, I guess there are folks who don't understand what I collect either, but still. I can understand having a few pairs of shoes you like, but boxes and boxes of sneakers, most of which never get worn? I don't get it.

Latest posts

Back