What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do I think that Omaze womens voice is so annoying? Can't be just me...

Well then I guess you better start talking to people so you don't have to be alone next year.

Yes Ma'am. No argument from me although wanting to do something and actually doing it is as long as the distance between Maine and California, maybe longer.

Reading about glitches in the matrix (creepy stories) at night does not help one fall asleep.

Someday I'll have some self control... Someday.

Maybe there is a reason why I can't succeed in anything. Maybe I should give up and just go home to where I belong

I'm a little bit tired of prooving to the Warriors of Light that I'm just an ordinary woman and not the devil
What makes you feel you have to prove that to anyone? Are you trying to gain something?

Maybe there is a reason why I can't succeed in anything. Maybe I should give up and just go home to where I belong

I'm a little bit tired of prooving to the Warriors of Light that I'm just an ordinary woman and not the devil
You’re exceptional the way you are, dont have to change for nobody… you’re incredible, anyone can see that! When will you believe that… you are.. nothing but exceptional 😇✨🎶

Latest posts

Back