What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like how these guys crushed it back in the day? :) Ha! ha!

iu
That's what I look like when I mop

Great, **** headlight went out. Now I have to figure out how much of a pain in the ass it is to replace to see if I can make my kid do it or if I have to call my brother.
They are twist off if it's a newer car. Just a bulb that is inserted from the back. I did have to pull my battery to get to one once. But generally they aren't much of a chore.

I did more cutting up of stuff, cleaning up, and tossing stuff. I'm starting to wonder if I'm ever going to get rid of all this stuff. I keep getting side tracked too. In the middle of clean up I felt the need to repair an old heavily used grinder even thought I have one good one and two brand new ones wanting to be used. Ha! ha!

I'm thinking.....is tonight the night I finally get some sleep or doomed to spiral into a void of self hatred and self analysing for hours on end....
I'm going to say sleep. You are not going to worry about yesterday, today, or tomorrow. You're just going to think and dream about laying under a tree next to a creek with a small waterfall to keep you company. :)

I.... need to be stopped with this AI thing... someone take cennies new toy away! Did you know it can make your baby!!! OMFG she's just tooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeee Lol feel sorry for this poor bloke... has a AI baby with me... will he have to pay AI child support? Hmm...

I.... need to be stopped with this AI thing... someone take cennies new toy away! Did you know it can make your baby!!! OMFG she's just tooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeee Lol feel sorry for this poor bloke... has a AI baby with me... will he have to pay AI child support? Hmm...
I like your current avatar the best out of all of them. :) But, maybe that's because I want an Android. Ha! ha!

It was weird not actually telling you happy birthday. Or poking fun at the fact that you waited to be born on your mom's busiest day. I miss you.

I've been making some serious progress in getting rid of stuff. Several large items are gone now with some money in my pocket. I also donated a load to charity today. How did I get all this stuff? Ha! Ha! I think I should have video taped myself getting rid of everything like an episode of Hoarders. Ha! Ha! But, the inside has always been clean and organized so I don't think I'm really a hoarder. Well, maybe I'm just an exterrior hoarder. :)

Latest posts

Back