What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking this massager I bought to help get these knots outta my traps isn't worth a ****, and I wish I could just temporarily remove my muscles and hammer them out with a meat tenderizer and then put them back.

I'm thinking this massager I bought to help get these knots outta my traps isn't worth a ****, and I wish I could just temporarily remove my muscles and hammer them out with a meat tenderizer and then put them back.
Can you remove my wisdom tooth, like while you're at it? lmao owwwchieeeeee

Can you remove my wisdom tooth, like while you're at it? lmao owwwchieeeeee
I'm not laughing at you. 🥺♥️🫂
I've had 4 extractions, and 4 fillings, and a couple of root canals. My teeth are messed up too. I'm laughing at myself for being in too big of a rush.

sooooo painfulllll, is child birth really as painful as this!?!?! fml :(

😔😔😔
I imagine childbirth is worse, because a tooth is smaller, but also I'm not a woman and can't get pregnant so idk.

I hope you get well soon. 😕♥️
Tooth pain definitely sucks.

I am thinking about life in general... and about how I'm too much of a wuss to love people. I'm kind of wondering why I'm like this and I'm also wondering why I am writing this because no one cares what I think anyway. I'm also thinking someone may respond to that to deny it but they won't because I'm adding this sentence to say that I would expect them to respond but now don't expect them to because I am saying this which will cause people to not bother to argue with me because there really isn't any point anyway. I am thinking myself in circles. It is dangerous for me to respond to these things, I think, because I don't think in logical sequences all the time. I wonder why I'm so lonely and I think it's gotten to my head because I never expected to ever really talk to anyone here, I thought I would post once or twice and be ignored like I was on every other forum I've ever been on, but people here are so kind and caring that they spare a moment to acknowledge me and it really means a lot to me, so I guess this is my way of saying thank you to everyone here... That's what I'm thinking right now.
Sometimes I like to think about things outside of myself especially when I’m running in circles. When I take the focus off me life suddenly feels smaller.

I am thinking about life in general... and about how I'm too much of a wuss to love people. I'm kind of wondering why I'm like this and I'm also wondering why I am writing this because no one cares what I think anyway. I'm also thinking someone may respond to that to deny it but they won't because I'm adding this sentence to say that I would expect them to respond but now don't expect them to because I am saying this which will cause people to not bother to argue with me because there really isn't any point anyway. I am thinking myself in circles. It is dangerous for me to respond to these things, I think, because I don't think in logical sequences all the time. I wonder why I'm so lonely and I think it's gotten to my head because I never expected to ever really talk to anyone here, I thought I would post once or twice and be ignored like I was on every other forum I've ever been on, but people here are so kind and caring that they spare a moment to acknowledge me and it really means a lot to me, so I guess this is my way of saying thank you to everyone here... That's what I'm thinking right now.
Sometimes I like to think about things outside of myself especially when I’m running in circles. When I take the focus off me life suddenly feels smalle
I'm thinking of trying to come up with something to think so I can write it here
sometime being in the now is the thought

That would be pretty hard to do without your muscles, though.

It reminds me of how sometimes I wish I could temporarily remove my eyeballs, and massage their inside surfaces.

It is a little bit late and i dont know. I am thinking about organising my days/weeks or twoweeklies.
my usual organisation is limited gameplay (which i have for quite some time, but now i want a little more) and something for videogame perhaps weekly few times something for general art or so, and something for programming assembly language (the compiler is small can interpret the code based on a chart of machinecode) and something for work (i am group 2 disabled now because of mental illness but there has been some improvement, so likewise enother point, just meditation prolonged, besides the work, as some work i should do or do about working something soon enough i will have a part time job if there will have such available for me as well [there is a bit of complication i suspect).

So i am thinking of these organisations, and what should i do next today (there was a bit of doing but nice one for videogame making consideration which is a hobby i would like to pursue, i have no team just an additional writer)

Latest posts

Back