What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, there;s one co-worker, guys in a department I work with, don't like him, they say he's a headache... God, they just can't "cook" him.
He's really nice, but inspite the good ideas, he's not the best in formulatins the tasks. But well, ask him a few more questions and you get the idea.
Anyway it's cool that they try to give me his task becuse I usually feel nervous and uncomfortable speaking to my co-workers(as I don't know them well) and we get along well with him. I really don't see what is the problem with him. Maybe we are just nuts so we can understand each other:rolleyes:

Learn to form your own opinion instead of blindly following what others tell you.

Also, could you just open your **** eyes and see what's actually there? It's unfathomable how you can't see it. It's a massive clusterfuck of an eyesore and you just roll with it.

I think people need thicker skins. Also better reading comprehension. Also, are seriously lacking slaps behind the head every time they say something stupid.
Then again, that would mean beating people up. Scratch that.
This applies to a lot of people i have met. I'd obviously not slap or assault them, but they crave honesty and when you start dishing it out they cannot handle it. I'm not going to change my ways because they can't handle the truth or and lack thick skin for said honesty.

I would’ve ridden my motorcycle today because it is absolutely beaufitul out but the red snapper said it was going to rain and be thunderstorms all day. What the hell? I hate being stuck at work when it’s nice outside. Such a waste of a day.

So I was just driving to my kid's school to pick him up and Tupac was one the radio. It took me nearly the entire song to realize they were bleeping out the n word. When did they start doing that? I swear they never have before.

Latest posts

Back