What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a train set. Not the one from my childhood. Sparks everywhere, if the tracks weren't set right, electrocution. And we, well me, many times intentionally left the tracks unconnected. Between that and 9 volt batteries, I sure did like to zap myself. Hmm. I haven't thought of that in years. Wonder if that's at least partially my problem.

Yeah I love Transformers, I grew up on it. I still have my old Transformers from when I was a kid and I can't wait to buy more. I started out watching reruns of G1, and then I got into Beast Wars later.

As for the avatars, it's cool to switch it up every now and then.
I've just found one that I think fits with my name pretty well though!
It is a very apt one you've chosen. I've not seen Transformers for a while due to having 0 focus/any ability to concentrate. Maybe when that returns i'll give it a try 🤣

It is a very apt one you've chosen. I've not seen Transformers for a while due to having 0 focus/any ability to concentrate. Maybe when that returns i'll give it a try 🤣

I know how that feels. When I'm unhappy, which is often, it's hard to focus/concentrate on anything, because it feels like nothing matters anyway.

Oh well, Transformers will still be here when you're feeling better and ready to give it a go.

Latest posts

Back