What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm such a nosey cow. 3 times Police have been banging on one of my neighbours door. 3 Officers each time I so what to know what he has done.

So my Dad brings a jar of extremely moldy pickles to the door of my room, I don't really want to see them but I go into the hall to do so anyway because I just don't want them to be brought into my room.

Seriously what the fresia.

I don't need to see that, and it sure as fresia doesn't need to be brought into my room where the spores can get into the air and ruin my paper products and then I have to throw those away. It's bad enough in here with the lousy windows not keeping the moisture out very well, any mold spores in here already don't need any help. Just throw it away, I don't want to see it, I don't ******* care. It should just go straight from the refrigerator to the trash, that's it.

This is one of those things that happens around here from time to time where I'm like jeez, just why. This isn't necessary at all. As if I don't have enough problems, enough bs to deal with, now I'm freaking out about this. Now I'm going to have to wipe the doorknob down with vinegar, wait an hour, then wash it. Great, more work for me! It's ironic, for people who complain about me washing things too much, here's a thought STOP BRINGING ******* NASTY THINGS AROUND THAT CREATE MORE THINGS THAT NEED TO BE WASHED. JESUS CHRIST, I DON'T WANT MOLD IN HERE. IS THAT REALLY TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR??????

I feel like it is so inconsiderate of my wishes and so unnecessary. Part of me wants to explode but I can't because I have to keep the peace.

Last edited:
So my Dad brings a jar of extremely moldy pickles to the door of my room, I don't really want to see them but I go into the hall to do so anyway because I just don't want them to be brought into my room.

Seriously what the ****.

I don't need to see that, and it sure as **** doesn't need to be brought into my room where the spores can get into the air and ruin my paper products and then I have to throw those away. It's bad enough in here with the lousy windows not keeping the moisture out very well, any mold spores in here already don't need any help. Just throw it away, I don't want to see it, I don't ******* care. It should just go straight from the refrigerator to the trash, that's it.

This is one of those things that happens around here from time to time where I'm like jeez, just why. This isn't necessary at all. As if I don't have enough problems, enough bs to deal with, now I'm freaking out about this.

I feel like it is so inconsiderate of my wishes and so unnecessary. Part of me wants to explode but I can't because I have to keep the peace.
I stopped trying to keep the peace years ago and i just lose my sh*t at the drop of a hat at home. It doesn't resolve anything or make me feel better, yet it's the only reaction i can give when bs happens.

I stopped trying to keep the peace years ago and i just lose my sh*t at the drop of a hat at home. It doesn't resolve anything or make me feel better, yet it's the only reaction i can give when bs happens.

I mean, I know it was done absent-mindedly, not with bad intentions.

But at the same time, it's like....there was no good reason for this.

But, if I get mad, that will just create a problem. And nothing will be fixed going forwards.
So it's pointless for me, best to just let it go.
I'm not really in a position to bargain or rock the boat, so I have to pick my battles.

Last edited:
I mean, I know it was done absent-mindedly, not with bad intentions.

But at the same time, it's like....there was no good reason for this.

But, if I get mad, that will just create a problem. And nothing will be fixed going forwards. So it's pointless for me, best to just let it go.
I understand. Especially if you've got other sh*t going on like i have as well it won't help starting another argument. Just baffles me how people operate sometimes.

I understand. Especially if you've got other sh*t going on like i have as well it won't help starting another argument. Just baffles me how people operate sometimes.

Yeah, I have quite a bit of other sh*t going on, to say the least. Too much to list in fact. I can't spare another argument right now.
I understand my parents are being nice letting me stay here past the time to go, instead of throwing me to the wolves. At the same time it's frustrating at times because it's like, I have to, and try to, be considerate of them, but I don't always feel like they are considerate of me.

Like OK, they don't like me washing my hands or washing things - then help me but NOT bringing moldy things around me, you know I don't like that - etc.

Yeah, I have quite a bit of other sh*t going on, to say the least. Too much to list in fact. I can't spare another argument right now.
I understand my parents are being nice letting me stay here past the time to go, instead of throwing me to the wolves. At the same time it's frustrating at times because it's like, I have to, and try to, be considerate of them, but I don't always feel like they are considerate of me.

Like OK, they don't like me washing my hands or washing things - then help me but NOT bringing moldy things around me, you know I don't like that - etc.
Most of the time people just think others can't have issues or problems, so they'll just do random and stupid sh*t that wouldn't bother someone without problems. But when you've got stuff going on you are more easily annoyed/irritated which seems to confuse them. Cleanliness is a good thing so i am not sure why those mouldy pickles are even there

Most of the time people just think others can't have issues or problems, so they'll just do random and stupid sh*t that wouldn't bother someone without problems. But when you've got stuff going on you are more easily annoyed/irritated which seems to confuse them. Cleanliness is a good thing so i am not sure why those mouldy pickles are even there

Yeah, or they will just not think about it at all. I just really don't like mold though, cause it ruins things permanently, and then you have to throw it away and buy the thing again. And I really don't need to be doing that.
The moldy pickles were in the back of the fridge and forgotten about until today, but yeah, we should have cleaned it regularly.

And yeah I've definitely felt more easily ticked off when I am overwhelmed with stuff, which unfortunately is often.
Right now I feel under fire from all sides.

Thanks for listening man, it does make me feel better (y) I feel a little calmer already.

Yeah, or they will just not think about it at all. I just really don't like mold though, cause it ruins things permanently, and then you have to throw it away and buy the thing again. And I really don't need to be doing that.
The moldy pickles were in the back of the fridge and forgotten about until today, but yeah, we should have cleaned it regularly.

And yeah I've definitely felt more easily ticked off when I am overwhelmed with stuff, which unfortunately is often.
Right now I feel under fire from all sides.

Thanks for listening man, it does make me feel better (y) I feel a little calmer already.
You're welcome. Wish i could feel that calmer after airing my feelings lol, i think i am too far gone with anger/feeling extra irritable all the time, but with everything that's happened to me in the past few years and lately it's no surprise. Mould is just lethal in general and an actual killer, so it's best to remove mouldy items or actual mould on walls etc ASAP. You'll get flashbacks when you see pickles again.

You're welcome. Wish i could feel that calmer after airing my feelings lol, i think i am too far gone with anger/feeling extra irritable all the time, but with everything that's happened to me in the past few years and lately it's no surprise. Mould is just lethal in general and an actual killer, so it's best to remove mouldy items or actual mould on walls etc ASAP. You'll get flashbacks when you see pickles again.

Haha, actually, I think I'll be OK - I don't think my love for pickles will be diminished.

I do wish we were better at staying on top of mold though around here, though.

But yeah, I feel that with the anger and feeling extra irritable all the time. Not long ago, when I had the house to myself, I just screamed. Like I'd gone past profanity, I'd gone past words at all, to just screaming in rage, raw emotion.

If you want you can tell me if something's on your mind too. I can be slow at messaging sometimes, cause I'm burned out on life at the moment. But I can lend an ear if you'd like.

Last edited:
Beat me to it about the messages lol, i was about to suggest the same thing. Glad to know they won't give you a flashback lol and make you panic, but it was just unnecessary fuel to the fire known as being p*ssed off. Did that work screaming? I'd love to give that a go, but then i'd get more colours in my eyes than Jesus and his amazing technicolour dream coat.

Beat me to it about the messages lol, i was about to suggest the same thing. Glad to know they won't give you a flashback lol and make you panic, but it was just unnecessary fuel to the fire known as being p*ssed off. Did that work screaming? I'd love to give that a go, but then i'd get more colours in my eyes than Jesus and his amazing technicolour dream coat.

Laugh-reacted for the "colours in my eyes than Jesus and his amazing technicolour dream coat", not laughing at your actual feelings.

Did it help though? I don't know, a little, I guess. I needed to get it off my chest. Mostly, it just made me feel tired, it burned me out.

Still, I think it's healthier than getting in an actual argument, though.

It was a good one, i haven't used that saying in a while lol. I'll assume you became fairly hoarse from roaring too? I usually get a headache when i scream loudly for a long time. That is true as it brings more grief than you need, especially when a lot is going on and you want to avoid more conflict

It was a good one, i haven't used that saying in a while lol. I'll assume you became fairly hoarse from roaring too? I usually get a headache when i scream loudly for a long time. That is true as it brings more grief than you need, especially when a lot is going on and you want to avoid more conflict

Yeah, your metaphor game is strong 😄 well-played.

I want to avoid conflict for now, keep the heat off. I have enough fighting I have to do with life, I don't need to be fighting at home.

And I did become hoarse from it, also, I felt this kind of pressure on my eyeballs. It's probably not a healthy thing to do long term.

I try sometimes🤣. Tbh it probably isn't healthy long term, as you don't want ruptured vocal chords, pressure on the eyeballs or an anyrusm from rage😅. Keeping the peace is best and I've heard breathing exercises help😅.

Latest posts

Back