What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta agree with you there, Guinness is sublime. Have you tried a Guinness and Barley Wine? Man it's potent!
What are you and skafishy on about 😂 must be pouring lemonade in it 🤣 its the most bitter thing ive ever tasted but i like the sweetie version of it 🥰

What are you and skafishy on about 😂 must be pouring lemonade in it 🤣 its the most bitter thing ive ever tasted but i like the sweetie version of it 🥰
Princess, one day I'll make you a Black Velvet ( Half fill Champagne flutes with Guinness, then slowly top them up with chilled Champagne.), you'll be away with the fairies in no time 🧚‍♀️ 🍺 🍾

Going to have to disagree with you there. I love the taste...it was the first beer I knew I liked right away.

I wouldn't say I dislike it by any means. I just don't get the big deal about it I guess. There are other beers in a similar style I prefer to Guinness.

Never fool yourself into thinking “your rock” is someone external, you are your own rock, you always have been. Don’t underestimate your own strength ✨

I'm thinking right now, that TV is for Chumps and schmucks. I can understand a child or a very young person being a Tele-Addict, but when I think about how many grown adults waste their lives watching garbage on the Idiot-box it is really sad. I was effectively babysitted bt TV and I think I really resent my family for it. TV is a complete waste. It's like adults who spend their free time in front of the hypno-box are almost being wilfully naive on some level. The mainstream media is all propaganda and a load of absolute BULL.

Sigh...I should sleep but someone just reminded me about bad taxidermy. My stomach hurts so bad from laughing

So I was just sitting here listening to music and reading, when all the sudden I felt something brush my leg under my pants leg...

...I pulled the pants leg up to reveal a huge cellar spider crawling on my skin.

I saw that spider crawling on the wall a little while earlier, somehow it must have made its way to my leg without my knowledge.

I breathed out a gust of air to blow the spider off my leg, as I wanted to let it live - cellar spiders are, as far as I know, harmless to humans, and I didn't want to kill it on purpose or accident. I generally try to avoid killing insects and similar creatures if I can help it.

But, it still freaked me out! 🕷️

So I was just sitting here listening to music and reading, when all the sudden I felt something brush my leg under my pants leg...

...I pulled the pants leg up to reveal a huge cellar spider crawling on my skin.

I saw that spider crawling on the wall a little while earlier, somehow it must have made its way to my leg without my knowledge.

I breathed out a gust of air to blow the spider off my leg, as I wanted to let it live - cellar spiders are, as far as I know, harmless to humans, and I didn't want to kill it on purpose or accident. I generally try to avoid killing insects and similar creatures if I can help it.

But, it still freaked me out! 🕷️
You should have let it bit you. The world needs Spider-Man 😉

Latest posts

Back