What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol im his addiction management officer, he says he only smokes what I buy so it limits him to one a day but lol I think he lies because sometimes I have to order like a whole week early 🙃🙈
Definitely chatting wham there about that:ROFLMAO:. Needs a tank on his back with all the vape cr*p in it just to keep him going

Guys guys guys are vapes that bad for you? ✨ i dont vape but my stupid ex vapes sooo much
It was originally marketed as being safer than cigarettes. But, because scientists/doctors aren't as moronic as the vape companies hoped, they are just as bad as cigarettes. They cause different crap, but it's just as bad, if not worse. It still permanently damages your lungs.

It was originally marketed as being safer than cigarettes. But, because scientists/doctors aren't as moronic as the vape companies hoped, they are just as bad as cigarettes. They cause different crap, but it's just as bad, if not worse. It still permanently damages your lungs.
Thats genuinely scary I keep seeing popcorn lung everywhere

Well think about this....a few of my friends vape. They do the refillable liquid ones with nicotine. If that liquid were to touch a child's skin, it would likely kill them.
Thats awful, my ex smokes single use but one time one was malfunctioned and he started choking and coughing violently for hours

Thats awful, my ex smokes single use but one time one was malfunctioned and he started choking and coughing violently for hours
The funny thing is, even knowing that, they would argue that it is SOOOOO much safer than smoking. Sorry, no, anything that could kill a child just by touching them is not and never will be "safer"

Loving our new place and still doing great in college.Passed the class and to manual transmissions class next week.Ordered some tools which I get a student discount on,Snap On.My son showing me something last night which I agreed on with 100%.Shown me this video

So my kid does perfectly fine turning in parking lots and into driveways, but he utterly sucks at turning on roads. Lol
I still cant park, dont ask me how I have a license lool my examiner was an angel, he was like giving me helpful advice and everything I passed blank sheet which is nearly impossible in the UK 😇

Latest posts

Back