What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Callie will tell you she isn't lonely and we haven't run her off, though we keep trying. (If you find me in the back, clubbed to a pulp, then she didn't realize I was kidding.)

So as not to derail Ceno's thread any more than it has been, I chose to bring this in here.

No I'm not lonely, but I was when I first came here. I am, however, alone. Maybe I would be lonely if I wasn't so busy, I don't know. Maybe the connections I have made here prevent me from the loneliness I used to feel. It's irrelevant to me because no matter how I feel, I have to keep going. I have to strive to be better than I was in the past.

(Someone should probably check on Minus later, they took my club away, so he wasn't clubbed, but I did find that skillet.....)

I should warn you that I still have the fish
MEGOC9Z_o.gif

Forget it, I have more thoughts on this than is within the scope of the "What are you thinking" thread.

It's more appropriate for me to post a thread of my own or just put this in Diary.

Also part of me wants to go out and get a beer, but it's not worth the empty calories. It's not going to do anything. Even drinking has become passe.

Guess I should do some organizational s**t tonight, at least that would get some use out of it.

I need to reinvent my life, I hope my genes don't get in the way.

Last edited:
I thought I didn't want to be an accountant
So get a job at H&R block or the like. They train you, you will learn honeysuckle and if you really like it, you can work your way through classes.
My advice to you is stop thinking so negatively. Seriously, you are just setting yourself up to fail with that mind frame. You don't have just ONE chance. You have as many as you need. Figure it out and do it. No excuses.

Forget it, I have more thoughts on this than is within the scope of the "What are you thinking" thread.

It's more appropriate for me to post a thread of my own or just put this in Diary.

Also part of me wants to go out and get a beer, but it's not worth the empty calories. It's not going to do anything. Even drinking has become passe.

Guess I should do some organizational s**t tonight, at least that would get some use out of it.

I need to reinvent my life, I hope my genes don't get in the way.
Wish I could hire you Ska fishy you would be an amazing asset. I think maybe you are looking down the wrong road, maybe you should be im customer service as yiu always seem so diplomatic 😇✨

Day 2 of "hey, people have their thoughts and disappointments, it doesn't mean you are wrong" here I come.

There probably won't be any more coffee machine coffee for a while in the near future.
But at least there will be instant coffee.
I'm just glad there will be coffee at all.
I have a good streak going with getting up at 7:00 AM, and I want to keep it up.

Latest posts

Back