What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehehe.. lol. well enjoy the cake and the icing .. i have to study now for my finals later.. nice talking to you, i had fun :)

im just thinking of somthing to think about but my mind is like blank...blink blink
oh...yea thinking to write a letter to my grandma...
thinking what an ******* my father is..and theres no way i can get it through to him..he is so blind ...how can u live like that thinking that u are always right and the king of the jungle...It just makes me wonna laugh at u...fool, u've been married and divorced twice and still single? lolz...thats what u deserve . it was ur fault and im so happy u're gone and i didnt have to live under ur dictators rules all my life.

im so bored that I literally wonna scream aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm sorry iwalb4tw love is often unfortunatly perplexingly problematic, but other than that I know very little of it, and have experianced very little of it myself, unless you count numorous crushes on fictional videogame characters...I'm lonely..

evanescencefan91 Wrote:
i think i might go to my first R rated movie today

Your first? Are you serious?

yep, I've seen R rated movies before but this was the first time seeing one at the theater, I saw doomsday, it was alright just your average zombie virus outbreak movie, lots of blood and people getting eaten

I think I can't wait to see him again.
I'm prolly gonna get busted for sneaking out so much...
But he's worth it.

Qui said:
I think I can't wait to see him again.
I'm prolly gonna get busted for sneaking out so much...
But he's worth it.
loved sneaking out.....mine didnt end well though :(

Latest posts

Back