What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. Good thing I was the only one by the stairs. :) no one saw me.

Oh, good-bye days ima, kawaru ki ga suru. Kino made ni so long. Ka kko yoku nai yasashisa ga soba ni aru kara... with you- Yui

Fulgrim said:
why is life difficult? there is no meaning to its madness so why do we put up with it?

Just wanted to say I think the nick name Fulgrim is cool..

toxic-tears said:
Thank you guys. Yeah I am sitting on a solf pillow. It was just yesterday, I was walking down the stairs in my college, and because of the water I slipt. And the left side of my butt cheeks hit the edge of the steps. My sister gave me a oral pain medication yet it didn't work. Well hopfully the pain will ease out as time goes by. Thank you guys.. ;)

One time I walked into the kitchen when it was wet. I had a decent grip on the counter, but it wasn't enough and I sliped real good and landed straight on my tail bone. Boy did that hurt.

Skorian said:
One time I walked into the kitchen when it was wet. I had a decent grip on the counter, but it wasn't enough and I sliped real good and landed straight on my tail bone. Boy did that hurt.

haha I hurt the same bone when I was a kid by pulling a wheelie on my sisters bike. On the up side I had to have a week of school as I could not sit on the hard chairs lol Good days

kotor

what the frick?

*italian accent* what'a twist

i totally didn't see that coming

spruce_up.gif
suicide.gif

ya death note is cool

oo a historical landmark, thats collio,

what was this thread made though?

I'm thinking about how off a day I'm having I dropped a taco on the ground, I spilled rigatoni on my shirt, dropped a case of green tea on the floor of walmart and all the bottles went everywhere but none broke thank goodness and I dropped a bottle of apple juice and it rolled under a truck(also didn't break:rolleyes:), I went and got it, probably looked like I was jimmy rigging the truck or something..

*hits self in forehead*

What a day what a day

Latest posts

Back