What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be used to this ache, but I'm not, honestly, because it's new to me.

ladyforsaken said:
I always try to look at the reviews but I feel paranoid to trust them entirely because of how different each of our skin conditions are and how differently each will react to the product. I remember an ex-colleague of mine who used this clay mask I just had on, she said it didn't do well for her skin. It's a good thing some sellers give away samples for you to try them out first without having to buy the whole item in case it doesn't really work well. Maybe you can find some samples to try first?

That sounds like a good idea. I see the big bags or big jars of it, which really don't cost as much as I thought, but a small container just to try would help. Plus, there's a whole lot of brands out there. So I would anticipate not every one would do much of anything. I tend to read the three star reviews on stuff like this on Amazon. Those tend to be the most truthful, giving the positives and the negatives. If I'm ever in a store that hands out samples, I'll look.

It`s a year since my mom passed away. :( Memories overwhelm me. Missing you so much, mom. Still need you a lot. :(
Remembering my life, how often I forgot to live and how ruthless time passes, makes me gasp for air. So many regrets... :(

^ I am so sorry. There really isn't a pain like it.

I was so very, very wrong. It just goes to show how much I have grown in one way. So disappointing.

Today just started horribly, ended up being a horrible day and I'm just in a horrible mood. Even the atmosphere at home is horrible. I just wanna dig a hole and stay in it.

Cataplasme said:
It sure been a long time... Maybe I should give it another try. Who knows ?
Hello !

Hello again, Cataplasme, welcome back. How's it going?

VanillaCreme said:
ladyforsaken said:
I always try to look at the reviews but I feel paranoid to trust them entirely because of how different each of our skin conditions are and how differently each will react to the product. I remember an ex-colleague of mine who used this clay mask I just had on, she said it didn't do well for her skin. It's a good thing some sellers give away samples for you to try them out first without having to buy the whole item in case it doesn't really work well. Maybe you can find some samples to try first?

That sounds like a good idea. I see the big bags or big jars of it, which really don't cost as much as I thought, but a small container just to try would help. Plus, there's a whole lot of brands out there. So I would anticipate not every one would do much of anything. I tend to read the three star reviews on stuff like this on Amazon. Those tend to be the most truthful, giving the positives and the negatives. If I'm ever in a store that hands out samples, I'll look.

Ah, I see what you mean about the three star reviews on Amazon. They do seem quite helpful. I hope you'll find a good one that suits you best.

zero said:
It`s a year since my mom passed away. :( Memories overwhelm me. Missing you so much, mom. Still need you a lot. :(
Remembering my life, how often I forgot to live and how ruthless time passes, makes me gasp for air. So many regrets... :(

I'm sorry you're feeling so down, zero. :\ *hugs*

Can't believe how well he looks, and how many fantastic places he's been. He seems far too good to be my mate again; I feel like I'm still stuck in the past, nothing changed, and laden. Will we ever be mates again after all our history? Maybe the past is the past, I doubt I'll ever be forgiven like that.

You act like some sentient yet idiotic ventiloquist's dummy. Don't you have higher aspirations than looking for the next hand you can jump on ass-first?

ladyforsaken said:
Today just started horribly, ended up being a horrible day and I'm just in a horrible mood. Even the atmosphere at home is horrible. I just wanna dig a hole and stay in it.

Cataplasme said:
Hello !

Hello again, Cataplasme, welcome back. How's it going?
It's going fine, I got a new job ! I tried to socialize but people speak too close to my face and it makes me uncomfortable.
And for you ?

I might be touchy, but I just don't want to consider "best friends" people who don't want to actually spend time with me, by the way because "I walk slowly" (!!!). And by the way, for the last two years, wasn't that always me to make a phone call? Nope, this is no friendship. Screw that. Bye bye, out of my life, not that there is anyone left by now, but I just can't stand the hurt otherwise.

How unfair life is, friend who last week was diagnosed with AML is now in ICU in a medically induced coma. Know her pretty much all my life and is one of the nicest people around, always smiles when she sees you and gives you a hug. This just isn't fair.

Sci-Fi said:
How unfair life is, friend who last week was diagnosed with AML is now in ICU in a medically induced coma. Know her pretty much all my life and is one of the nicest people around, always smiles when she sees you and gives you a hug. This just isn't fair.

I am so sorry your friend has to go through such a terrible thing. I am also sorry you are experiencing the pain of being so close to someone who is so sick. Your friend, you and everyone involved will be in my prayers.

ladyforsaken said:

I am always pulling for you Ladyforsaken. I hope things get better.

Sci-Fi said:

Sorry to learn about this. :(

Thanks. She's one of my oldest friends, known her since we were little kids. She's still in critical but stable condition now, not getting worse but hasn't gotten much better.

Cataplasme said:
Hello !
It's going fine, I got a new job ! I tried to socialize but people speak too close to my face and it makes me uncomfortable.

Hello,Cataplasme and welcome back.
Congrats on the new job!

Sci-Fi said:
Thanks. She's one of my oldest friends, known her since we were little kids. She's still in critical but stable condition now, not getting worse but hasn't gotten much better.

Sorry about your friend,Sci-fi!Hope she'll get better soon!

I must keep trying ... explore all avenues ... I'm open to friendship ... yet I have firm boundaries ... how to balance these things?

Latest posts

Back