What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Of what use was it to be loved and lose one’s beauty and become Real if it all ended like this? And a tear, a real tear, trickled down his little shabby velvet nose and fell to the ground."

Lovely little Rabbit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's only a limited number of murderous idealogically fuelled groups in history one can invoke for comparison, so don't just throw out the worst right away...

Don't know what your god **** problem with me is. I'm tired of it. I can get nasty to.

Something I read today that made me laugh:

"I don't think he's having an affair, he's just too **** lazy for that" haha

Jently said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That seems pretty cathartic, did it help? Feeling better today? :)

Rodent said:
There's only a limited number of murderous idealogically fuelled groups in history one can invoke for comparison, so don't just throw out the worst right away...

Shut up, Nazi!

bleed_the_freak said:
Rodent said:

Shut up, Nazi!

No you shut up, anarcho-commu-fascist and various other -ists!

Skyless said:

Jently said:

No it didn't help, a computer scream doesn't validate how you're feeling unfortunately, but I do feel better today after a telephone conversation last night thanks :)

Jently said:
Skyless said:

Jently said:

No it didn't help, a computer scream doesn't validate how you're feeling unfortunately, but I do feel better today after a telephone conversation last night thanks :)

Haha, if only it could... :) I'm glad to hear you got to talk it out and you are doing better :)

Will this change me forever? Will I never be able to truly stand on my own feet again? And why do also I have to become part of this miserable statistic. I just got the feeling this won't truly help me, just helping me cope by making me less human.

I'm thinking why the hell do I get notifications sometimes and others I don't..............no big deal really but you can't even rely on technology let alone people

Latest posts

Back