What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
I still think of you sometimes. You were a true friend to me.

Me too. It’s why I keep coming back here when I can. 
Not that you were talking about me, lol.  :D
But you actually ARE one of the people I think of sometimes...
I just wonder about the people I’ve “met” here and how they’re doing and wishing I had more time to keep up with the people here. :(

When something is making you resentful and making you have evil thoughts, then that something is not good for you.

:( Sad about customer has been told she can't drive anymore...ok she's late eighties but has no family near by and being very independent I could see she was annoyed/upset...didn't know what to say :(

EveWasFramed said:
VanillaCreme said:

I just wonder about the people I’ve “met” here and how they’re doing and wishing I had more time to keep up with the people here. :(

You, Vanilla, Sci-Fi & ladyforsaken were some of the still-active users I was happy to see when I returned last week.

Seosa said:
EveWasFramed said:
VanillaCreme said:

You, Vanilla, Sci-Fi & ladyforsaken were some of the still-active users I was happy to see when I returned last week.

Seosa! I haven't been on the forum in the past couple of weeks, been busy but got back on today and see that you've been back. Good to see you back! How are things? :)

Also, you're taking the games section by storm. :p

ladyforsaken said:
Seosa said:
EveWasFramed said:
VanillaCreme said:

Seosa! I haven't been on the forum in the past couple of weeks, been busy but got back on today and see that you've been back. Good to see you back! How are things? :)

Also, you're taking the games section by storm. :p

Somewhat different from what they were 5 years ago, m'dear, but I'm alive :p

Nice to see everybody doing well, or at least as well as we can be :)

Aye, they get your brain working, even in the simple ways. Always a good thing :D

Seosa said:

Aye, they get your brain working, even in the simple ways. Always a good thing :D

Need to catch up with you - but really glad you're still alive. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Seosa said:

Need to catch up with you - but really glad you're still alive. :)

:shy: :shy: :shy:

I'm just thinking about how pretty lots of other girls are, and how pretty other cross-dressers are: and then there's me. Blech. :( Oh well, I think I'm pretty, and some other people do too - so I guess it's O.K. :)

Sometimes all I can think about is how I just don't see how this life could ever be enough for me.

Wondering whether babies are affected by their mother's emotions while they are still in the womb.........just been watching a woman having an ultrasound scan, and whether it lays some kind of blueprint for their personality.

Just some lighthearted weekend pondering lol.

Why does neither party care about the child involved? How their actions my impact on it's emotional well being. They didn't ask for this.

edgecrusher said:
Sometimes all I can think about is how I just don't see how this life could ever be enough for me.

Same here.  There's a lot of things in the way keeping me from doing what I want to.  At least that's how it seems.  IF that's what I really want to do.  I don't know, and there isn't really time to find out.  I'm already at least 10 years behind as it is.

Latest posts

Back