What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twin11 said:
Here's a thought process to get the wheels turning...

What compelled you to add salt to that negativity? What will a legitimate open-minded person become if people are far too cynical of them? Closed-minded or join the "herd" just to be accepted. Another light extinguished because people refuse to think it exists out of their own experiences and feel self-righteous angry with it. Which then makes them another cynical, entitled/selfish person without explaining to someone as to why, won't add more to the cycle? *think out the box people*

It works both ways folks! Congratulations, the very thing that you deemed unrealistic is the very cause of why the cynicism of it it exists in the FIRST PLACE! Lead by EXAMPLE! :p

And if you take my words wrongly. Please. Breathe in, relax, and think it with an OPEN. MIND. <3

And if you want your heart to be seen, you have to show it all the same. Stay vigilant that someone will eventually love it the same. You get what you give, even if the feel the odds are against you. Stand up and remain yourself. Don't let the world and shitty people bring you down with a hypocritical view of 'REALISM'. :)

And for the tough love people out there ; Put a mirror infront of yourself and ask yourself if you are angry or wise with your advice. Are you saying it with calmness or your own anger of your PAST? More times than not, it is fueled by anger or hurt. Not wisdom. It's just tough words or a need to vent, NOT love, if fueled by that. You're just making YOURSELF feel better and MORE IMPORTANT.

Want to debate this REALISM and LOGIC? Please, PM me. ;)

I don't want to debate. I agree with what you're saying. Just wanted to answer the the first question. What made me add salt to the negativity?... I think a lot of it is context of the discussion... When people start getting insulting (intentional or not) I lose interest in hearing their side, and if I believe I'm right in the moment I'll argue... And think about if I was really right or wrong later.
Not a great habit, admittedly, but I'm human... All I can do is try to do better.

Went for a walk. Passed by families, and couples, and I come home again to ... nothing. Nobody to call. Nobody to talk with. No messages.

Nothing.

giphy.gif

Can`t wait to shoot it up with Ardour ;)

Sick of all this mud!
Both me and my dog have it everywhere after a run.
Curse you late spring. </3

There's no point in doing anything anymore. It's pointless having plans, hopes or dreams now and the coronavirus was the culmination of that. I was hoping to move away from my family and start having a life again but i can forget that now. :(

niceguysfinishlast said:
There's no point in doing anything anymore. It's pointless having plans, hopes or dreams now and the coronavirus was the culmination of that. I was hoping to move away from my family and start having a life again but i can forget that now. :(

Not true.  If anything, now is a very good time to plan for the future, when this is all over.  I don't think anyone would accuse me of being Mr. Positivity, but it will end, they'll have a vaccine, maybe not today or tomorrow but it will happen and I think it's a lot wiser to plan for where you want to be when it ends, than giving up cause you think it will never end.  

I "planned" for us to have all run out of oil by now, and for civilization to be falling apart.  That was a major reason I gave up on life, in the mid to late '00s.   I really regret thinking that way cause it really screwed up a lot for me, including this romantic loneliness, as well as ruined time which could have been spent with family when times were better.  The fear had such a grip on me that I never stopped to consider, what if I'm wrong?  And where do I want to be if the world doesn't end?

Then I wasted a lot of my childhood and teenage years being a germophobe, but that's another story, and I think it's why I haven't been as worried this time around. I've been following all the guidelines, but I'm burnt out on germophobia.

I've been busier in quarantine than I have in a long time.  

Hang in there.

For all intents and purposes I'm done here, but I said something because this is what I wish I'd told myself earlier in my life, and if I could go back in time it's one of several things I'd say. Would have saved me a lot of grief.

I think working from home will be fine for me if I can actually go out to places and be outdoors and do outdoor activities. Not this type of work from home situation. Motivation and focus going off track. Sluggish. Bleh.

Just tired of trying to find yet another place where I might be able to find someone to talk with. So much BS, or just nothing at all most times. So many things saying now is a great time for online dating, and making new friends ... but ... well, not if you can’t find anyone who will even talk!

Look I coloured your hair free of charge now the hairdressers are shut.Alright I missed a bit ..but you got to do it all again...Women they're never happy!!

Thinking of all those days that I've been struggling to keep myself from losing it. 
Seems like a lifelong battle.

Edward W said:
24 kph (about 15mph) on a scooter is more than fast enough!!!

Hello fellow irregular poster! Now that I have said hello, I shall disappear back into the darkness...

I ride a manual foot powered one down the empty pavements at mental miles per hour with a small passenger on board,great fun  :p,down the hills.

Latest posts

Back