What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Games said:
I ride a manual foot powered one down the empty pavements at mental miles per hour with a small passenger on board,great fun  :p,down the hills.

Atleast you pedal it and not just lazy around on an electric one 😋
Oh.. You know the moment when you realize that you sound like a grump? I just got that about myself now.😂

MissBehave said:
Just Games said:
I ride a manual foot powered one down the empty pavements at mental miles per hour with a small passenger on board,great fun  :p,down the hills.

Atleast you pedal it and not just lazy around on an electric one 😋
Oh.. You know the moment when you realize that you sound like a grump? I just got that about myself now.😂

Haha no time for that complicated little emotion if your going full pelt down a hill on a scooter..you'd just be scared shitless :D

Oh wow the smell of my first flat white after two months at Pret..lovely.

"At least you pedal it and not just lazy around on an electric one 😋"

:(  Hey, I have to push off first to get it going, AND use my thumb to press the accelerator!

Cavey said:
Hello fellow irregular poster! 

Hello Mr Cavey - How are you doing?

"Now that I have said hello, I shall disappear back into the darkness..."

Resting in the shade?  Well it is pretty sunny and warm today!  :D

How I miss working and seeing people. Wondering when I'll actually be able to go back.

Thinking about how soon I'll be homeless. Why people don't give a honeysuckle about me and how sleeping pills it will take to kill me slowly as I've been trippling my daily intake

Is it normal to be generally tired most of the time. 🤔
Seems like no matter what I do, this cloak of needing more sleep keeps smothering me.

Edward W said:
"At least you pedal it and not just lazy around on an electric one 😋"

:(  Hey, I have to push off first to get it going, AND use my thumb to press the accelerator!

Cavey said:
Hello fellow irregular poster! 

Hello Mr Cavey - How are you doing?

"Now that I have said hello, I shall disappear back into the darkness..."

Resting in the shade?  Well it is pretty sunny and warm today!  :D

I'm doing OK, Ed. Hope you are doing OK too. I'm tired of this no contact, social isolation, lockdown stuff, but I'm hanging in there. I barely come here anymore, but it was nice to see someone from back when I joined in 2012/13 :D

Just feeling really gloomy about my dating prospects.  I don't see how they're going to get better, even if I do somehow become successful or interesting in some way - which is a big if, in and of itself, cause I don't know if I will ever figure it out.  There always seems to be more you have to do, it's never enough.  And even if I do, it's very rare for me to find someone that I find compelling enough to want to get to know.  Not even being a snob or anything, most people just don't make me feel much.  They're OK I guess, but they don't really pull me in to their story.  I'm afraid that my only options are going to be settle for someone that I don't find fulfilling and aren't really interested in getting to know, and having to fake an interest in them just to date someone because that's all I'm going to get.  Or staying stuck alone for the rest of my life and never getting to know what being with someone is like.  You might think I'm being dramatic but I really, honestly don't see any way this ends well for me, unless I get the kind of luck that's equal to winning the lotto.  I feel like that's the kind of odds I'm up against.

And it's really hard to care about self-improving when I feel like it's most likely not going to matter.  I don't need to impress myself.  Most likely what I'd need to do is beyond my abilities, or I could have done it but I didn't figure it out in time, or I already screwed up my life.  It's hard to be optimistic when there's just no reason to be, no evidence that any of it is ever going to pay off.  I don't really do blind faith.  I guess I have to hope that I haven't factored in everything, I don't know.  I wish I could do something that made me feel like I had a chance.

Looking at some of my old threads, to get some ideas and jot stuff down while I can.

I never got to know Painter's Radio and Ruthie. My mind wasn't in the right place to get to know new people back then, I was so angry (which is ironic, cause times were a lot better then than they are now, I just couldn't see it). It's too bad. They seemed nice.

Latest posts

Back