What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, now I'm pissed. I need my club
It seems you've been disarmed!

I guess I'll just have to pull out my skillet
Frying_Pan_On_Head.gif

This new layout is going to take some getting used to...

Too bad I seem to have lost all my messages from deactivated members, and my rep point messages - guess I should have downloaded and copied them when I had the chance :(

The likes are cool though...would be neat if it also had a "thinking" face like on Discord

The Notepad has been wiped clean as well.

Also harder to quote multiple posts at once (so far, at least).

Again, I guess it goes to show that I should have been more on top of things, downloading, copying, and backing things up on a more regular basis, and not putting things off or forgetting about them.

But it would have been nice if we got a warning ahead of time, before the change took place.

Last edited:
I had all of my messages from Deb (EveWasFramed) stored and finding they have all been deleted is a bit of a kick in the teeth... I also had messages from loads of members who are either no longer active or whose accounts have been deleted. I may also have lost the Discord invite that I just came here to use :/

I'd complain about my rep points... but I lost all those when I closed the original Cavey account LUL

Did I get a trophy point,whatever that is,for having the last post on the old forum and the first one on the new one.

I had all of my messages from Deb (EveWasFramed) stored and finding they have all been deleted is a bit of a kick in the teeth... I also had messages from loads of members who are either no longer active or whose accounts have been deleted. I may also have lost the Discord invite that I just came here to use :/

I'd complain about my rep points... but I lost all those when I closed the original Cavey account LUL
Even when you click "show all"?

I was thinking about working out at home .
For the second time .

Why cant i find half an hour for work out everyday in the evening after i come home from work

I am sort of free after 6:30 every evening

My accounting classes are only from 8 to 9 every morning

I was thinking about working out at home .
For the second time .

Why cant i find half an hour for work out everyday in the evening after i come home from work

I am sort of free after 6:30 every evening

My accounting classes are only from 8 to 9 every morning
Can you split it into two 15 minute sessions, one in the morning and one in the evening?

Too bad dark mode goes terribly with the old forum header (which has a white background).

That will be worked on. It was more important to have the forum up and functioning. The fine tuning can be done while operational.

HI all, I came with the software and will be working mostly with Minus and Sci-Fi. But if something is not working, please let one of us know.

That will be worked on. It was more important to have the forum up and functioning. The fine tuning can be done while operational.

HI all, I came with the software and will be working mostly with Minus and Sci-Fi. But if something is not working, please let one of us know.
That's fair. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the addition of the dark mode and the general overhaul. Even before that I have wondered about a redesign of the header because it was always quite old-fashioned.

Every time I try to go to the homepage I get a message saying "We appreciate you taking the time to view our website. We have worked hard to curate some content for you about the topic. Please enjoy!" and nothing else.

Latest posts

Back